Flexible grippers can be used for a wide range of part sizes and shapes.
The RG6 gripper is a flexible collaborative gripper that now has the OnRobot Quick Changer built-in. The new bracket makes it much easier to change the gripper’s orientation, but still has the same range of motions and positions it always had. The cable is supported through the Quick Changer, so there’s no cable on the side eliminating the need to connect and disconnect when it’s time to change tools. It works seamlessly with our Dual Quick Changer and any of our other grippers to help you maximize utilization of your robots.
With a stroke of 160mm, the RG6 can pick up a wide variety of items. And with an even stronger motor, the RG6 is now more robust than ever before. This flexible all-around gripper can help you broaden the scope of applications you can automate, from machine tending and pick & place to assembly and packaging & palletizing
- Large stroke
- Customizable fingertips
- Adjustable force and stroke
- Grip indications
- Automatic depth compensation
- Automatic payload setting
- Automatic tool center point (TCP) calculation
- TÜV Certified (ISO 13849-1:2015)
- Integrated software
The integrated safety buttons can stop gripper movement if a dangerous force level is reached.
The new Quick Changer interface and the unified URCap means that now all OnRobot tools are easily interchangeable.
RG2 and RG6 grippers now feature a new, robust mechanical construction and powerful motors.
Software version requiredURCap supports Polyscope 3.10 and 5.4 and higher
Most functions are available through a pre-programmable web interface and Digital I/O connection on lower versions as well.
DependenciesRegular external power supply is needed for some product variations.
Certifications and standardsRG6 has a safety certification from TÜV Nord. It was tested against EN ISO 13849-1:2015.
DimensionsOpen: 212x82x206mm (8.339x3.240x8.196 in)
Closed: 75x84x262mm (2.953x3.289x10.334 in)
What's in the box?
- RG6 Gripper, including:
- Fingertip adapters pre-mounted
- inategrated Quick Changer tool side
- Torx keys
- Required option for mounting on the robot (one of these):
- Single Quick Changer - robot side
- Dual Quick Changer - robot side
- HEX QC
- Required option for connecting to the robot (one of these):
- Direct connection on tool flange
- Connection kit with Compute Box (for Dual Quick Changers and HEX QC)
License typeOne-time purchase