The 3FG15 is ideal for gripping a wide range of cylindrical objects in machine-tending applications such as CNC lathe machines. The gripper’s design automatically centers workpieces, resulting in fast deployment with a strong, stable grip and precise placement. With a payload of up to 15kg, the 3FG15 competes with larger, bulkier, and much less flexible finger grippers. Like all OnRobot grippers, the 3FG15 offers seamless integration with the robots of your choice.
- Precise, stable grip
- Large stroke, up to 150mm
- High Payload, up to 15kg
- Gripping force 10-240N
- Easy deployment
- Customizable fingertips
Flexible production - large-stroke optimizes CNC lathe-tending for multiple part sizes with a single 3-finger gripper
Accurate centric positioning drives higher quality, consistency, and output with minimal programming
Strong, stable grip with 3 contact points makes gripper fast and easy to redeploy for multiple processes
Accomplish more with customizable fingertips to flexibly grip a wide range of part sizes and shapes
Software version requiredURCap supports as a minimum Polyscope 3.10.0+ (CB3) & 5.4+ (URe)
Most functions are available through a preprogrammable web interface and Digital I/O connection on lower versions as well.
DependenciesRegular external power supply is needed (24V).
Certifications and standards
- EMC – Industrial levels:
- Immunity requirements. EN/(IEC) 61000-6-2 ; IEC 61326-3-1
- Emission requirements. EN/(IEC) 61000-6-4
- Chock: Ref.: IEC 60068-2-27, Test Ea.
- Vibration: Ref.: IEC 60068-2-64, Test Fh, Table A.3 and A.4, Category 2.
- Operating temperature 0-50°C
- Dry Heat +50˚C, 16 h Ref.: IEC 60068-2-2, Test Bd.
- Cold 0˚C, 16 h Ref.: IEC 60068-2-1, Test Ad.
Dimensions[L, W, Ø]:
156 x 158 x 180 [mm]
6.14 x 6.22 x 7.08 [inch]
What's in the box?
- Torx Key T20
- 3 x Steel Fingertip Ø13
- 3 x Rubber Fingertip Ø16,5
License TypeOne-time purchase