MATCH End-of-Arm Tool Changer
The End-of-Arm Ecosystem MATCH is a multifunctional platform for applications in the areas of Pick&Place, mobile robotics, order picking, the pharmaceutical industry as well as in the packaging industry. Standardized interfaces allow switching between different vacuum grippers and mechanical grippers - automated in a storage station or manually by an ergonomic one-hand click system.
- Easy tool side plug-In connectivity with Digital I/O or RS485 at the robot wrist
- Anti-rotation device for clear orientation between quick-change module and gripper
- Hot-pluggable quick-change system under voltage during operation
- Digital support for parameterization and process monitoring thanks to digital services of the smart MATCH Ecosystem
- Versatile gripper selection: Electric vacuum generator ECBPMi for workpieces up to 3 kg, electric vacuum generator ECBPi for workpieces up to 10 kg, pneumatic vacuum generator RECB for workpieces up to 25 kg and mechanical grippers from Zimmer Group.
• Mounting the RMQC fixed part on the robot arm
• Attach end effector to fixed part via click system
• Install optional storage station for automatic gripper change
• Carry out parameterization
• all MATCH grippers from Schmalz are a ready-to-connect system consisting of vacuum generator and suction cups
includes a urcapYes
dependenciesElectrical supply, storage station
Software Version requiredNo special software is needed
Certifications and standards2006/42/EG Machinery Directive
EN ISO 12100 Safety of Machinery – Basic concepts, general principles for design – Risk assessment
EN 61000-6-2 Electromagnetic Compatibility - Immunity
EN 61000-6-3 Electromagnetic Compatibility - Emission
EN IEC 63000 Technical documentation for the assessment of electrical and electronic products with respect to the restriction of hazardous substances
EN ISO 9409-1 Industrial robots – mechanical interfaces
DIN ISO/TS 15066 Robots and robotic devices
DimensionsModular system. Dimension dependent on selected gripper.
Maximum workpiece weight for handling by vacuum: 25 kg
What’s in the box?MATCH is a modular system consisting of various individual components which can be freely combined with each other. This results in maximum flexibility in terms of gripper selection and quick-change variant.
Available quick-change modules:
1. Quick-change module RMQC (RS-485)
2. Quick-change module RMQC (digital I/O)
3. Quick-change module RMQC (IO-Link) + Smart Communication Module SCM
Available grippers of the MATCH series:
1. Electric vacuum generator ECBPi
Set consists of vacuum generator, suction cup SFF / SFB1, USB stick with software and G1/4"-IG flange for suction cup connection
2. Electric vacuum generator ECBPMi
Set consists of vacuum generator, suction cup SFF / SFB1 and USB stick with software
3. Pneumatic vacuum generator RECB
3.1 Set consists of vacuum generator, mounted PXR gripper and suction cup SFB1
3.2 Set consists of vacuum generator and connection flange for modular gripper system PXT
3.3 Set consists of vacuum generator and mounted universal connection plate
4. Mechanical gripper from Zimmer Group
Quick-change module and gripper have to be ordered separately. Storage stations are optionally available for providing grippers not in use during automated changing.
License typeOne-time purchase