MATCH End-of-Arm Tool Changer
The End-of-Arm Ecosystem MATCH is a multifunctional platform for applications in the areas of Pick&Place, mobile robotics, order picking, the pharmaceutical industry as well as in the packaging industry. Standardized interfaces allow switching between different vacuum grippers and mechanical grippers - automated in a storage station or manually by an ergonomic one-hand click system.
- Easy tool side plug-In connectivity with Digital I/O or RS485 at the robot wrist
- Anti-rotation device for clear orientation between quick-change module and gripper
- Hot-pluggable quick-change system under voltage during operation
- Digital support for parameterization and process monitoring thanks to digital services of the smart MATCH Ecosystem
- Versatile gripper selection: Electric vacuum generator ECBPMi for workpieces up to 3 kg, electric vacuum generator ECBPi for workpieces up to 10 kg and mechanical grippers from Zimmer Group.
• Mounting the RMQC fixed part on the robot arm
• Attach end effector to fixed part via click system
• Install optional storage station for automatic gripper change
• Carry out parameterization
• all MATCH grippers from Schmalz are a ready-to-connect system consisting of vacuum generator and suction cups
includes a urcapYes
dependenciesElectrical supply, storage station
Software Version requiredNo special software is needed
Certifications and standards2006/42/EG Machinery Directive
EN ISO 12100 Safety of Machinery – Basic concepts, general principles for design – Risk assessment
EN 61000-6-2 Electromagnetic Compatibility - Immunity
EN 61000-6-3 Electromagnetic Compatibility - Emission
EN IEC 63000 Technical documentation for the assessment of electrical and electronic products with respect to the restriction of hazardous substances
EN ISO 9409-1 Industrial robots – mechanical interfaces
DIN ISO/TS 15066 Robots and robotic devices
DimensionsModular system. Dimension dependent on selected gripper.
Maximum workpiece weight for handling by vacuum: 10 kg
What’s in the box?MATCH is a modular system consisting of various individual components which can be freely combined with each other. This results in maximum flexibility in terms of gripper selection and quick-change variant.
Available quick-change modules:
1. quick-change module RMQC (RS-485)
2. quick-change module RMQC (digital I/O)
3. quick-change module RMQC (IO-Link) + Smart Communication Module SCM
Available grippers of the MATCH series:
1. electric vacuum generator ECBPi
Set consists of vacuum generator, suction cup SFF / SFB1, USB stick with software and G1/4"-IG flange for suction cup connection
2. electric vacuum generator ECBPMi
Set consists of vacuum generator, suction cup SFF / SFB1 and USB stick with software
3. mechanical gripper from Zimmer Group
Quick-change module and gripper have to be ordered separately. Storage stations are optionally available for providing grippers not in use during automated changing.
License typeOne-time purchase