Backup of Log History file
This video was created on a E-series robot, but procedure and files are valid for CB-series robots as well
Step by step video teaching on how to create a backup of you robot Log History file on E-series:
To download the magic file for backing up a Log File please click HERE.
For backing up robot PROGRAMS and CONFIGURATION FILES.
For other magic files available please click HERE.
How to Backup files
- Download magic file.
- Save it in root folder on USB stick.
- Insert USB stick into the robot.
- A red "! USB !" warning sign will appear on the screen, Warning: do not remove the USB stick when in progress.
- The file will do it's magic.
- A green "<- USB" sign will appear on the screen, telling that it is ok to remove the USB stick.
- Remove USB stick.
*) folder will be generated on USB stick named after the robots serial number and files will be copied to this location
**) If more than one magic file is on a USB stick, they will be run in sequence, the warnings will then appear for each file. Do not remove the USB stick before after the last file have been run.
For example: If you have Magic Files for Log File, Programs and Configuration Files inside your USB stick, the above procedure (red and green signs) will appear 3x, wait for it before removing the USB stick. Subsequently folders with the robot Serial Number will be created in your USB stick.