The software is not backwards compatible.
Software is covered under End User Software License Agreement.
READ CAREFULLY THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
A magic file is for:
- backup log history
- backup configuration files
- backup programs
- screen shot of GUI
- upload programs
Supported controller types:
CB2 and CB2.1
CB3.0 and CB3.1
How to Backup files
- Download magic file.
- Save it in root folder on USB stick.
- Insert USB stick into the robot.
- A red "! USB !" warning sign will appear on the screen, Warning: do not remove the USB stick when in progress.
- The file will do it's magic.
- A green "<- USB" sign will appear on the screen, telling that it is ok to remove the USB stick.
- Remove USB stick.
*) folder will be generated on USB stick named after the robots serial number and files will be copied to this location
**) If more than one magic file is on a USB stick, they will be run in sequence, the warnings will then appear for each file. Do not remove the USB stick before after the last file have been run.
- Magic files
- Backup Log file