How to check robot's joint calibration revision
Created on: October 1st, 2020
You can check the "Calibration Revision" of each joint. The revision is written in the file robot_calibration_summary.txt. To know the revision for each joint, follow the guideline below:
- Go to expert mode by pressing the "Run" tab for 5 sec
- Type the password "uroot"
- In the file editor menu, press "open"
- Go to the "setup" folder
- Set the filter to "all files"
- Open "robot_calibration_summary.txt" file
- For each of the six joints, you can now check the calibration revision (scroll down to see the other joints)
- Check and record values for all joints.