A plug & play 3D camera and software for your robot.Pick-it M enables everyone to automate pick and place tasks for achieving fast, flexible, precise production, that can run with 24/7 reliability. Our artificial intelligence makes your robot smart. Best fit for picking of medium sized objects from bins, boxes and table, pallet unloading, machine loading, assembly. Minimum object size: 50 x 50 x 10 mm.
- Save installation and setup time - intuitive and easy to use 3D camera and software. Plug in and start picking in hours.
- Automate with full flexibility - best-in-class interface for fast adaptations and change-overs.
- Get rid of bulky and space-taking fixtures - Pick-it can find parts in any sort of location and layout.
- Secure production speed - detection cycle takes less than one second, can find multiple parts in one cycle.
- Cut costs at a fixed price - off-the-shelf product that has proven itself with more than 150 applications in over 40 countries and fastest ROI in the market.
- Worry less with 24/7 reliability - quality of work with Pick-it software that enables you to keep an eye on its eyes from wherever you are.
- Customer support built into the product and a easy-to-use online knowledge base.
- a CNC Machine
- an assembly line
- a conveyor belt
- a welding station
- a working bench
- a tray
- a box
- a package
- a co-workers hand
- and many more
How does it work?The Pick-it package contains a 3D camera and the 3D Picking software ready-to-run on a dedicated industrial processor. To configure an application with Pick-it you don’t need to write a single line of code. From your Universal Robots' teach pendant, you can ask Pick-it to locate the products you want to pick. The Pick-it 3D camera then captures 3D images. These images are processed at high speed on the Pick-it industrial processor to detect the positions of your products. These positions are sent back to the robot for picking.
How does Pickit work:
- Learns what your parts look like
- Knows where your robot is and how it moves
- Knows where your bin is
- Knows what your tool looks like
Includes a URCap plugin:
UR3, UR5, UR10
UR3e, UR5e, UR10e
CB3.0, CB3.1, CB2* (*No URCaps support)
For the URcap, Polyscope 3.4 is required.
Camera certifications: CE, FCC
Processor certification: FCC 47 CFR PART 15 SUBPART B Class A
More info on here
What’s in the box?
- Pre-calibrated 3D camera
- Pick-it software
- Industrial processor
- 3G dongle to connect directly to Pick-it support
- Calibration plate and ROi box teaching markers
- All connection cables (plug & play)
A plug & play 3D camera and software for your robot. Pick-it L enables to automate pick and place tasks easy for achieving fast, flexible, precise production, that can run with 24/7 reliability. O…
A plug & play 3D camera and software for your robot. Pick-it product enables to automate pick and place tasks easy for achieving fast, flexible, precise production, that can run with 24/7 reliabil…