RoboDK Simulation Software
RoboDK is a powerful and cost-effective simulator for industrial robots and robot programming. RoboDK’s simulation and offline programming tools allows you to program your UR robots outside the production environment, eliminating production downtime caused by shop floor programming.
RoboDK simulation software allows you to get the most out of your UR robot by offering a wide variety of over 20 applications.
No programming skills are required with the intuitive RoboDK graphical interface. Easily simulate and program your UR industrial robot offline from your 3D models and deploy URP and SCRIPT robot programs avoiding singularities, axis limits and collisions with just a few clicks.
More advanced users can program the robot using the RoboDK API. The RoboDK API allows programming the UR robot using your preferred programming language. The RoboDK API is available in Python, C#, Visual Basic, C++ and Matlab. Furthermore, it is very easy to automate repetitive tasks and integrate the 3D simulation environment with your projects.
- Intuitive graphical user interface: No programming skills are required. Program your robot with a few clicks. Easily setup your simulation using drag & drop.
- Robot machining: Optimization tools are provided to automatically convert CAM programs to robot programs (support for G-Code and APT files).
- Multiple robot simulation: Users can program over 500 robots, mechanisms and external axis using the same simulation environment.
- Wide variety of applications: Including machining, painting, pick and place, 3D printing and more.
- CAD to path features: CAD to path features including support for multiple CAD software (SolidWorks, Inventor, Fusion 360, Rhino, MecSoft,…)
- Surface & edge following: Allows offline programming for many applications such as welding, deburring, cutting and more.
- Cycle time calculation: Calculate and optimize cycle time.
- Robot calibration: Robot calibration tools available to improve robot accuracy.
- Cost-effective solution: Different software packages and pricing based on customers needs.
How does it work?
Download RoboDK, simulate and program robots in just a few minutes:
1. Download and install RoboDK
2. Create a simulation
3. Program your robot - Generate a URP, SCRIPT or run the program directly from your PC with just a few clicks
The download is a 30-day trial and it includes all simulation and offline programming features.
Includes a URCap plugin?No. It generates URP and SCRIPT files. Post processors can be linked to 3rd party libraries.
What's in the box?Electronic Documentation. Electronic license key delivery. Optional USB dongle license (additional $150).
License typeOne-time purchase. Optional maintenance renewal. One license per computer.
Active Orbital Kit - UR+ (AOK/905 - UR+)
PLUG&PLAY SANDING SOLUTION WITH
ACTIVE COMPLIANT TECHNOLOGY FOR PERFECT FINISH
The innovative AOK/905 is the pinpointed package solution for the surface fin…