VCM-3X.2 Cobot Fastening System
The VCM-3X.2 cobot fastening system is a complete feed and drive package for manufacturers, adding advanced assembly capability to collaborative work spaces. The connected screw feeder system delivers one screw upon demand to the drive spindle for a repeatable fastening operation. Set up is done through the included URCap plugin for a clean install. Includes all items necessary to complete the fastener installation sequence with full process control data display.
- Easy teach positioning for fast set up
- Complete process control through the included URCap
- Clears part surface geometry with less motion
- Fastener delivery confirmation sensor ensures reliable operation
- Direct faceplate mount for simple install
- Close center of mass minimizes cantilever effect on robot sensors
- Payload of 2.25 kg
- Configurable for a wide range of fasteners including screws, nuts, bolts, pins, and clips
How does it work?
The fasteners are bulk dumped into the Model 94 feeder system, which orients and delivers a single fastener per cycle. The feeder is connected to the VCM drive spindle via transfer tubing. The drive spindle installs one screw per location to a programmed torque and angle for a qualified joining operation.
Software version requiredPolyscope version 3.7+ and 5.1+
DimensionsVCM-3X.2 End Effector: 3" x 3" x 19"
Model 94 Screwfeeder: 14" x 14" x 11"
What's in the box?
- VCM-3X.2 End Effector
- Model 94 Feeder with Cable
- Fastener Delivery Confirmation Sensor
- Fastener Transfer Tubing
- URCap Plugin on USB Drive
License typeOne-time purchase