VG10 Vacuum gripper
- Out-of-the-box deployment—plug into the robot arm and pinch the gripper to fit the product—provides fast productivity and ROI.
- No external air supply required reduces maintenance costs and speeds deployment.
- Dual gripping functionality enables shorter cycle time.
Since the VG10 doesn't require a compressor or air supply, it's compact and easy to move around, bringing flexibility to your production line.
The VG10 vacuum gripper's flexible arms and adjustable vacuum enable the VG10 to handle a variety of objects in many different sizes.
It's a dual gripper - you can control the right and left sides of the vacuum gripper independently of one another, further increasing efficiency on your production line.
The gripper comes with dual grip functionality, tool changer and a variety of typical vacuum cups. Additionally, there are many third party vacuum cups available on the market to fit every application.
- Built-in electric vacuum pump
- Dual gripping feature: A and B channels can be programmed individually
- No external air supply needed
- Integrated software
How does it work?
The VG10 has a built-in vacuum pump generating up to 80% relative vacuum with 12Nl /min airflow.
The suction cups are replacable and standard so you can use other cups as well.
Software version requiredURCap supports Polyscope 3.10 and 5.4 and higher
Most functions are available through a preprogrammable web interface and Digital I/O connection on lower versions as well.
DependenciesRegular external power supply is needed for some product variations.
Certifications and standardsStandards applied during development:
- ISO 12100:2010
- ISO 10218-2:2011
- ISO/TS 15066:2016
- ISO/TR 20218-1:2018
- IEC 61000-6-2:2005
- IEC 61000-6-4/A1:2011
- UL 1740:2018 Edition 4
105 x 146 x 146 mm
4.13 x 5.75 x 5.75 inch
105 x 390 x 390 mm
4.13 x 15.35 x 15.35 inch
What's in the box?VG10 Gripper, including:
-16x d30mm suction cups (pre-mounted)
- integrated Quick Changer tool side
-4x d40mm suction cups
-4x d15mm suction cups
-16x blind screws
- Positioning arrows
- Torx keys
Required option for mounting on the robot (one of these):
- Single Quick Changer - robot side
- Dual Quick Changer - robot side
- HEX QC
Required option for connecting to the robot (one of these):
- Direct connection on tool flange
- Connection kit with Compute Box (for Dual Quick Changers and HEX QC)
License typeOne-time purchase