Robotiq 3-Finger Adaptive Robot Gripper
- The 3-Finger Gripper offers Plug + Play integration with all Universal Robots models.
- Using the embedded URCap software for Universal Robots, you have control over the Gripper.
- Adjust the gripper’s position, speed, and force until itgrasps your object perfectly.
- Open up to 155 mm with the encompassing grip mode.
- The 3-Finger Gripper’s proven design is rugged and reliable, fully metallic and has high Payload.
- Leverage the unmatched 3-Finger Gripper adaptability for your R&D projects.
How does it work? The 3- Finger Gripper can almost pick anything with its 4 grip modes:
- Pinch Mode
- Wide Mode
- Scissor Mode
- Basic Mode
You can also control fingers separately and get feedback from each of them.
Includes a URCap plugin:
- UR3, UR5, UR10
- UR3e, UR5e, UR10e, UR16e
- CB2, CB3.0, CB3.1
Software version required:
Polyscope 3.4 and up is required to use the latest URCap plugin.
If using older version, visit support.robotiq.com or contact Robotiq support to get previous versions.
Certifications and standards:
Meets the applicable basic requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC (CE).
Additionally the product declares in conformity with the following directives, according to which the product is CE marked:
2014/30/EU Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC)
2011/65/EU Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances (ROHS)
The following standards have been applied:
NF EN ISO 14539 2000 Manipulating industrial robots — Object handling with grasp-type grippers — Vocabulary and presentation of characteristics
NF EN ISO 12100 2012 Safety of machinery — General principles for design — Risk assessment and risk reduction
CEI 60204-1 Ed5.1 2009 Safety of machinery — Electrical equipment of machines — Part 1: General requirements
0 to 155mm opening
What's in the box?
- 3-Finger Adaptive Gripper
- Coupling and adapter plate to install on UR robot
- Power cable
- Ethernet communication cable
- Grease for gear maintenance
- Screw kit
- USB stick to install the URCap*
- *URCap can be downloaded from support.robotiq.com
Free URCap software
Free URCap updates
EMC / noise level:
The product declares in conformity with the Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC) 2014/30/EU.
Hand-E’s high accuracy and 50-mm parallel stroke make it perfect for precision assembly tasks, while its sealed design ensures reliability in the toughest manufacturing conditions—including CNC machin…