- The 2F-85 offers Plug + Play integration with all Universal Robots models.
- You have full control over the Gripper to adjust its position, speed and force so that it grips your objects perfectly.
- The 2F-85 is e-Series ready, connecting directly to the UR e-Series wrist.
- Its electrical connection protectors improve safety, making the 2F-85 more collaborative.
- The 2F-85’s robust, factory-proven hardware is suitable for industrial environments.
- It offers seamless integration with Robotiq Plug + Play Product.
- Your robot can locate the right part with the Wrist Camera, and insert it correctly with the FT 300 Force
- Torque Sensor and 2F-85.
- You can also take your cycle times down a notch by using multiple grippers on one robot.
How does it work?
The 2F-85’s patented finger design enables both internal and external parallel gripping, as well as a unique encompassing grip model.
The 2F-85 also features unique embedded part detection and opening feedback.
Includes a URCap pluginYes
Software version requiredPolyscope 3.4 and up is required to use the latest URCap plugin.
If using older version, visit support.robotiq.com and consult the archives. You can also contact Robotiq support to get previous versions.
Certifications and standardsMeets the applicable basic requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC (CE).
Additionally the product declares in conformity with the following directives, according to which the product is CE marked:
2014/30/EU Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC)
2011/65/EU Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances (ROHS)
The following standards have been applied:
NF EN ISO 14539 2000 Manipulating industrial robots — Object handling with grasp-type grippers — Vocabulary and presentation of characteristics
NF EN ISO 12100 2012 Safety of machinery — General principles for design — Risk assessment and risk reduction
CEI 60204-1 Ed5.1 2009 Safety of machinery — Electrical equipment of machines — Part 1: General requirements
- 75mm wrist diameter
- 2F-85 has a 85mm opening and stroke.
What's in the box?
- Coupling to install on UR robot
- Power and communication cable with USB adapter
- Screw kit
- USB stick to install the URCap*
- *URCap can be downloaded from support.robotiq.com
License typeOne-time purchase
Free URCap software
Free URCap updates
EMC / noise levelThe product declares in conformity with the Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC) 2014/30/EU.
Hand-E’s high accuracy and 50-mm parallel stroke make it perfect for precision assembly tasks, while its sealed design ensures reliability in the toughest manufacturing conditions—including CNC machin…