qb SoftHand Industry
qb SoftHand Industry is a new advanced anthropomorphic robotic hand based on soft-robotics technology and designed for industrial tasks. The device is compliant with the standards and certifications of industrial and collaborative robotics and is compatible with all main robots and cobots on the market.
This innovative end-effector is plug-and-play and simple to control due to the single-motor actuation. Furthermore, the soft-robotics technology allows the Hand to interact with the surrounding environment, objects, and humans, while limiting the risk of hurting the operators, spoiling the products to be handled, or the cobot itself.
- Flexible, Adaptive & Robust
- 5 human-like fingers
- 19 anthropomorphic DOFs, one synergy, one motor
- Power grasp payload: 2 kg
- Pinch grasp payload 0,6 kg
- Full closing time: 1,2 s
- Weight: 0,89 kg
- Communication protocols: EtherCAT, UDP
- Adjustable wrist mounting position
- Interchangeable gloves for special applications
- Water and dust resistance: IP65
How does it work?
qb SoftHand Industry is a tendon-driven system with a single motor actuation allowing to open and close the 5 fingers together while replicating the first-synergy of the human hand movement.
Software version requiredPolyscope versions 3.8+, 5.2+
Certifications and standardsISO 12100 , ISO 13849-1/-2
Dimensions185 mm x 117,5 mm x 83,2 mm
What's in the box?Everything needed to connect the Hand to your UR:
- N.1 qb Softhand Industry 24V
- N.1 external driver “G-DCWHI2.5/100EES”
- N.1 ethernet cable “EC_CBL_UTP_6_RJ45_BLK_050"
- N.1 power cable “EC_CBL_22_02_L50_RR_200”
- N.1 STO cable “EC_CBL_26_CRMP3_WIRE_050”
- N.1 power line communication bridge with main cable of 3m “EC_CBL_26_M8FA8_CRIMP_100”
- • N.1 USB pen drive:
- N.1 cylindrical pin EN ISO 8734 A d6x10 h6
- N.4 metrical screws EN ISO 10642 M6x10
- N.1 Allen hex key.
License typeOne-time purchase