Precision Gripper / Caliper NSR-PG-10-20-URe
THE FIRST GRIPPER/CALIPER FOR AUTOMATED SMALL PART MEASUREMENT
Now you can automate small part measurement using your UR cobot! The NSR-PG-10-20-URe Precision Gripper/Caliper replaces manual digital calipers. Automate inspection and gauging, make in-process decisions such as part sorting or pass/fail. Log the data to a PC for statistical process control.
- Small part measurement inspection and sorting
- Measurement resolution of 2.5 µm (0.1 inches/1000)
- Small enough to mount multiple grippers/calipers on one UR3e robot - do more with fewer large moves
- Simple to connect and use - one cable, no external controller
- Takes full advantage of the new e-Series RS-485 interface
- Build processes in minutes with NSR Devices URCap
How does it work?
Easily mount the NSR-PG Gripper/Caliper to the UR robot tool flange using four screws and a single cable. OR mount up to three NSR-PG Gripper/Calipers to a single UR robot using New Scale's NSR-MTM Multi-tool mount - see separate listing. Add metrology fingertips appropriate to your workpiece. Use the NSR-PG Gripper/Calipers to PICK up small parts, MEASURE multiple features on each part, and RECORD the measured data to a PC. Use the data to automate in-process decisions: PLACE parts into pass/fail bins or sort them by size. You can also detect process drift and alert machine operators to check their systems.
(Contact New Scale for information and specs for our CB-Series gripper)
Include a URCap:
UR3e, UR5e, UR10e, UR16e
Software version required:
Polyscope e-Series 5.3 or higher
Certifications and standards:
83 x 25 x 51.75 mm (excluding fingers) with x 63 mm diameter UR adapter plate.
What's in the box?
- NSR-PG-10-20-URe Precision Parallel Gripper/Caliper with M8 cable
- Standard NSR-PG fingers - contact us for metrology fingertips
- USB flash drive with NSR Devices URCap and user manuals
- UR adapter plate
- UR tool attachment hardware: Alignment dowel pin, screws, hex-key wrenches