Electric 2-finger parallel gripper with rubber cover and capacitor box. The system can be assembled on the UR3, UR5 or UR10 collaborative robots and the included capacitor box allows for a direct connection to the robot wrist. Standard fingers are also included.
- A unique design for UR 3, UR 5 and UR 10
- No cables along the robot arm: direct connection to M8 plug connector of the robot
- Easy to install and without any configuration (plug & play solution)
- Simulated proximity switch functionality embedded for gripping or end of the stroke detection
How does it work?
Mount the gripper with the included mechanical flange to the wrist of the robot and install the protective cover and the capacitor box. The system can be electrically connected directly to the M8 plug connector at the wrist of the robot (not cables along the robot arm). The system can be operated via digital input and output to/from the tool interface of the UR robot.
Certifications and standardsDirective 2006/42/EG
EN 61000-6-2 + EC + IS1; EN 61000-6-3 + A1
- Base diameter: 100 [mm]
- Total height (fingers included): 83 [mm]
What's in the box?
- Gripping system with MPPM1606NP gripper
- Integrated proximity swithes (peak output)
- Rubber cover and capacitor box for current limitation
Additional commentsThe product can be requested under the number KIT-UR-G at GIMATIC.
Delivery with standard fingers (please refer to datasheet). Ask GIMATIC for customized fingers.