Carbon Vacuum Gripper, CVGC Series
With their innovative design, Coval’s CVGC carbon vacuum grippers correspond perfectly to the weight constraints, flexibility and safety of collaborative robot applications for handling of cardboard boxes, plastic or metal parts.
The CVGC series is composed of:
- a carbon structure, 2.5 times lighter than aluminum and offering mechanical strength 6 times greater.
- flexible material on the gripper edges, to protect both gripper and operator.
- foam gripping interface, for versatile product handling
- a plastic “function” block, including vacuum generator, pilot control cartridge, silencer and vacuum switch.
- an URCap plugin allowing simplified integration and programming.
- all this, in a very compact and ultralight design, guarantees a fast setup and easy integration on the robot.
The three standard formats allow you to choose your CVGC and ensure the handling of your loads.
- Lightweight, (< 1 kg for the smallest model) thanks to a carbon fiber construction will conserve the cobot´s lifting capacity.
- Quick assembly and disassembly, without special tools, to promote the cobot´s versatility.
- Operator protection via a flexible peripheral foam. Compactness, with a function block housing the vacuum generator, control cartridge, vacuum switch and silencer.
- Versatility, with a foam gripping interface suitable for a range of workpieces and available in three dimensions (150 x 150 mm, 240 x 120 mm, 320 x 160 mm)
- The URCap plugin specially designed for the CVGC carbon gripper allows simplified integration and programming.
Includes URCaps plugin:
UR3e, UR5e, UR10e
UR3, UR5, UR10 (CB 3.0, CB 3.1)
Certifications and standards:
2014/30/EU Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC)
EN ISO 9409-1 Industrial robots – mechanical interfaces
CVGC150x150A50C1 : 176x176x96.5 mm, Weight 0.8 kg
CVGC240x120A50C1: 266x146x96.5 mm, Weight 1.0 kg
CVGC320X160A50C1: 346x176x96.5 mm, Weight 1.3 kg
What's in the box?
- Carbon Vacuum Gripper CVGC
- Mounting interface ISO 9409-1-50-4-M6 with screws
- User manual
- (URCap plugin download on the website with User manual)