- UR+ certified vertical positioning axis for operating range extension of a Universal Robot
- Robust pillar design for industrial use, vibration free motion and virtually maintenance free
- No hardware/software development required, ready to use complete system solution
- UR Caps included for direct positioning access within the UR Polyscope environment
- Attachment threads for third party external cable management
How does it work?
- Ready to run in 30 minutes. Attach the robot to the pillar, plug in the cables and install the UR Caps plugin.
- Axis positioning is directly accessible in the UR Polyscope environment
- The maximum stroke range available ranges between 500 mm to 900 mm with a compact retracted height.
Includes a URCap plugin:
UR3e, UR5e, UR10e, UR16e
UR3, UR5, UR10 (CB3.1)
Software required to run program:
Polyscope 3.6 or higher
EN ISO 12100-2
EN 61000-6-2 / EN 61000-6-3
Pillar: LxWxH 163 mm x 163 mm x height (height = stroke/2 + 265 mm)
Controller: LxWxH 365 mm x 150 mm 87 mm
What's in the box:
- Telescopic pillar
- Mounting plates
- USB drive with UR Caps software
- Mounting accessories
- Installation instructions
3D MachineBuilder - Design and order custom robot cells online
3D MachineBuilder™ from Vention enables Universal Robot users to easily design, simulate and order robot cell equipment directly from their web browser in just a few days.
Start by browsing 150+ field…