FT 300 Force Torque Sensor
The FT 300-S is a multi-axis force and torque sensor that enables Universal Robots to perform force sensitive tasks. It precisely detects and measures robot contacts in order to improve the robot control as well as simplifying its programming. The IP65 rating makes it perfect for any kind of applications. Whether they take place in a clean, dirty or harsh environment, the FT 300-S was designed to check all the boxes.
Perform high-precision assembly tasks by simply using our free, ready-to-go software programs to perform many force-insertion tasks.
Teach your robot in seconds with our path recording software and speed up your programming of complex robot trajectories. Get more time to focus on production.
Use our URCap software to speed up and improve your programming for your specific application:
- Plug + Play for quick and easy integration
- IP65 rating perfect for harsh or dirty applications
- Fully metallic hardware suited for industrial needs
- Wear-free sensing technology means no calibration needed, no production downtime
- High resolution and no loss of precision over time
- Force Copilot programing software included
How does it work?
Software version requiredFor CB-Series: Polyscope 3.14 or later
Certifications and standardsMeets the applicable basic requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC (CE).
Additionally the product declares in conformity with the following directives, according to which the product is CE marked:
2014/30/EU Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC)
2011/65/EU Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances (ROHS)
The following standards have been applied:
NF EN ISO 14539 2000 Manipulating industrial robots — Object handling with grasp-type grippers — Vocabulary and presentation of characteristics
NF EN ISO 12100 2012 Safety of machinery — General principles for design — Risk assessment and risk reduction
CEI 60204-1 Ed5.1 2009 Safety of machinery — Electrical equipment of machines — Part 1: General requirements
- Measuring range (Fx, Fy, Fz): ±300 N
- Outside diameter (robot side): 89 mm
- Outside diameter (tool side): 75 mm
- Weight: 442 g
- IP Rating: IP65
What's in the box?
- 1 x FT 300-S Basic Sensor Unit
- 1 x Mechanical coupling for UR
- 1 x 10m High-Flex Cable
- 1 x USB to RS485 Adapter
- 1 x USB Stick
License typeOne-time purchase
Free URCap software
Free URCap updates
EMC / noise levelThe product declares in conformity with the Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC) 2014/30/EU.