3PE TEACH PENDANT FOR E-SERIES
Teach Pendant with 3-Position Enabling Device, compatible with all e-Series robots. The Teach Pendant is ergonomically designed for easy operation with either hand. Fully integrated design features simple plug-and-play installation with no additional wiring needed. Natively supported in Polyscope 5.10 and higher, with no URCap needed.
- 3-Position Enabling Devices integrated to the Teach Pendant
- Two 3PE switches allow comfortable use with left or right hand
- Maintains e-Series Teach Pendant mounting points; can be mounted to any existing e-Series Teach Pendant brackets
- Connects to Control Box with same connector as the standard e-Series Teach Pendant
- IP54 dust and water resistant
- 4.5 meter cable length
Evaluated by TUV NORD, included in certifications to ISO 10218-1:2011 and ISO 13849-1:2015
How does it work?
The 3PE Teach Pendant is designed and manufactured by Universal Robots as an alternative to the standard e-Series Teach Pendant. The 3PE devices replace the freedrive button, maintaining simple one-button access to freedrive with the added functionality of robot motion stop with either button release or with button "over press" by the programmer.
Include a URcapNo
Software requiredPolyscope version 5.10 or higher
DimensionsWidth 300mm (11.81in)
Height 231mm (9.09in)
Thickness 50mm (1.97in)
Weight, including 1 meter of cable, 1.8kg (3.96lbs)
Certifications and standardsISO10218-1:2011
What's in the box- Teach Pendant with 3-Position Enabling Device
- Installation manual