ActiNav Autonomous Bin Picking
ActiNav Autonomous Bin Picking combines market leading collaborative robots, a 3D sensor and autonomous robot motion control to solve unstructured bin picking and accurate placement for machine tending applications. Unlike conventional alternatives which require lengthy and complex integration and programming efforts, ActiNav simplifies the application with end to end autonomous motion. This makes random bin picking accessible to small and large production facilities alike.
- ActiNav Autonomous Motion Module controls the robot during pick, path and place
- Collision-free autonomous motion through the environment enables higher machine up-time
- Teach by demonstration pick and place training is easy and does not require any robot programming experience
- Autonomous motion reduces program size by up to 90% fewer lines of programming
- Flow-based, intuitive setup is entirely on the teach pendant
- CAD matching and high resolution sensor enables high-accuracy picking
- Works in deep bins which reduces time between refilling
- Works with suction, magnet or internal grip end-effectors
How does it work?
Position a UR e-Series robot in your existing operator workspace, attach the end-effector of your choice and mount the included 3D sensor above your bin of parts
Using only the teach pendant, train your environment by touching objects the robot can reach. Then, using the scan-to-teach feature, train the desired pick points and part-relative placements. The Autonomous Motion Module (AMM) enables the robot to actively navigate into the bin, move through the environment collision-free, and place parts into the machine. No two paths are the same.
Software version requiredPolyScope 5.6+
Certifications and standardsActiNav Autonomous Motion Module and 3D Sensor comply with the following standards:
EMC: CE/FCC Class A, CCC, BSMI
Safety certificates: UL, CB, CCC, BSMI
DimensionsTypical UR5e system including frame, sensor and bin (LWH):
1200 x 800 x 2000 mm
Max Bin Size (LWH):
M Sensor - 630 x 490 x 450 mm
L Sensor - 1100 x 970 x 850 mm
3D Sensor M - 77 x 68 x 416 mm
3D Sensor L - 77 x 68 x 616 mm
Autonomous Motion Module -
232 x 90 x 232 mm
What's in the box?
- Autonomous Motion Module
- 3D Sensor (size M or L)
- Alignment Marker
- ActiNav Bin Picking URCap
- All cables, power supplies, brackets, screws and tools
- Quick Start Guide
License typeAll licenses are pre-installed on the ActiNav Autonomous Motion Module.