THG Automation Collaborative Welding Solution
THG Automation has released the first robotic welding package for the US market to combine the collaborative capabilities of Universal Robots and the industry leading capabilities of Fronius welding systems. This new system is an out of the box solution for companies that need a quick way to automate part production that would have taken weeks or even month with traditional industrial automation.
Start welding your steel, aluminum, or stainless parts as soon as you plug it in!
Our Fronius and Universal Robots automated welding system is easy to program and can come equipped as a push system or as a full-featured CMT powerhouse. Use it for welding development labs, low volume part production, repair stations, feasibility studies, and to augment manual welding stations.
- Wizard like interface for creating welding programs
- Weave options including weave angle, pitch, and width
- Metric or Imperial units
- Part Present search for skipping unloaded nests
- Simulation button for on-demand weld simulation
- Robosuit weld spatter protection
- Pendant Armor for increased pendant protection
- Freedrive button at the weld torch
- Starter kit of welding consumables including welding tips liners
- Touch Sensing for detecting part movement
- Fronius tool kit
- Free software upgrades for a year, including future options
- Easy to use programming interface
- World-class welding processes for perfect welds
- Teach mode for protecting the welding wire from getting bent during weld point teaching
- Storage for 1000 welding jobs with touch screen interface
- Web server for welding job management over the wired or wireless network
- Wire spool holder for convenient weld wire placement
- 3 to 4 week lead time
How does it work?
THG Automation Universal Robots and Fronius integrated collaborative welding solution is design to put in production the day you receive it. The system is self-contained when it arrives. Once you supply power, gas, and wire, you can start teaching your weld paths with our wizard-like interface. Our easy to use interface is intuitive and walks you through the process of getting your parts in production quickly. Our weld table with a standard hole pattern makes mounting parts and tooling quick. Clamp your part directly to the table or build your own tooling to suit. Once you're happy with the welding process, repeat the welding process by simply pressing the start button. You're now in full production with your parts.
Software version required
Polyscope 5.9.1 or above
End user is responsible for:
Power - 120/240 volt single phase (robot) and 200 to 575 volt 3 phase (Welder) depending on options
Consumables - shield gas and welding wire
- Table Dimensions 36" Deep X 48" Wide X 37" Tall
- Overall dimensions 48" Deep X 48" Wide X 90" Tall at hose pack balancer
- Weight approx. 450 LBS depending on options
What's in the box?
- UR5e or UR10e depending on the purchased option
- Wire Spool Holder
- Fronius TPS 400i welding power source
- Fronius water cooler wire feed system depending on purchased options
- Welding hose pack and torch
- Quick start guide and operator manual
- 3’ X 4’ weld table with stationary feet or on casters
One time purchase