VISOR® Robotic is a vision sensor for robotics applications. It comprises camera, illumination and processing unit in a robust compact housing. Its integration is easy – even robot programmers without vision experience can set it up within a few minutes.
Typical applications include locating parts on trays, feeders, belts etc., locating trays or workplaces and robot guidance for all kinds of assembly applications
SensoPart has more than 20 years of experience with industrial sensors and more than 15 years of experience with machine vision sensors – We know how to make robust and reliable components for industrial applications!
• Four robust and fast methods for part detection
• Check for gripping space and offset correction
• Flexible calibration methods allowing fixed and robot arm mounting
VISOR® Robotic is part of the succesful VISOR® product family, additionally to robotics functions it offers all the inspection, measurement and identification functions of the VISOR®
• High resolution 1,5 MPixel camera with internal optics and illumination or c-mount.
• integrated high performance procssing unit allowing cycle times down to less than 100 ms per image
• Electrical focus and target laser for easy and flexible setup
• Optional color sensor, e.g. for robust detection on colored background or for solving additional sorting tasks.
• Robust towards ambient light, by using high power red or infrared LED light.
• Robust towards reflections, by using polarization filters and robust image processing algorithms.
• Integrated and standardized interfaces (Profinet, EtherNet/IP, TCP/IP)
How does it work?
VISOR® Robotic with URCap is a flexible, fast and robust solution for 2D vision guided robotics. A new part can be taught with a few mouse clicks thanks to:
• Easy to use VISOR configuration
• Step by step guidance for camera calibration in the URcap for two calibration methods (calibration plate or point pair list)
• Step by step guidance for part location in the URCap
Further functions and highlights of the URCap:
• Find all sensors in the network with one click
• Live image from the vision sensor
• Job (production recipe) management
• Backup functions and QuickStart jobsets
Software version requiredURCap Version 1.2.0 CB series 3.5
URCap Version 1.2.1 CB series 3.7 and e-Series 5.1
URCap Version 1.3.1 CB series 3.8 or higher and e-Series 5.2 or higher
Supports VISOR® Robotic and VISOR® Allround Professional devices with firmware version 220.127.116.11 (1st generation) or 18.104.22.168 (new generation) or higher
DEPENDENCIESConfiguration of the VISOR® vision sensor requires a standard PC/notebook (at least Pentium 4,
1GHz and 1 GB RAM, with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 10) with network connection or network
with TCP-IP protocol. In production mode (“run-mode”) the VISOR does not need to be connected to a PC, only to the robot.
Certifications and standardsUL, CE, Profinet Certification Class B, EtherNet/IP Certification (ODVA)
DIN EN 60947-5-2, DIN EN 60068-2-6, DIN EN 60068-2-27
DimensionsVISOR vision sensor with internal optics and illumination: 80 x 45 x 45 mm
What’s in the box?Three VISOR Robotic UR kits are available:
•VISOR Robotic UR-Starter Kit V10
•VISOR Robotic UR-Starter Kit V20
•VISOR Robotic UR-Kit V20 C-Mount
These kits contain all the necessary components for getting started and include VISOR® Robotic vision sensor, 5m cables, UR robot mount, 200 mm calibration plate and (depending on configuration) external illumination, lenses and further mounts.
License typeOne-time purchasing of VISOR® Robotic / VISOR® Allround Professional vision sensor
UR+ plugin download from SensoPart website available for free