Advanced Palletizing Application Kit
The Advanced Palletizing Application by Rocketfarm is a flexible, customizable and quick to install palletizing kit. With the most progressive palletizing software in the market, developed over the past 5 years, you are given a great flexibility to handle changes in production - with no downtime!
The user-friendly Pally Pallet Builder allows you to easily create the desired pallet layout, both for your needs today but also your possible future changes. Optimized path planning enables improved speed and smooth robot movements which increase the longevity of the robot.
Contact us today and get your project validated - by running a simulation we can assess the feasibility of your project! We will support you with recommendations for hardware. To create the best palletizing kit for your needs.
The Advanced Palletizing Application by Rocketfarm is a customizable kit for palletizing with UR+ certified software and hardware. Contact us for more info.
- Quick and easy setup and installation
- Palletize 10 kg payload incl. gripper with the UR10, and 16 kg with the UR16
- Grip single or several products with speed up to 60 boxes/min (if pattern, product and payload allow it)
- Optimized path planning for higher speed and increased longevity of the robot
- High pallets through lifting column support, up to 2.15m
- 1 or 2 pallets
- Switch between patterns without reprogramming the software
- Create new patterns without downtime
- Define the layers on the pallet, i.e. interlocking layers or special rotations
- Specify the box orientation on the pallet, keep labels facing out
- Natively integrated with the EasyPalletizer by EasyRobotics, and a range of other frames (if needed)
The Advanced Palletizing Application is the perfect palletizing kit for everyone who wants a simple and robust solution for their palletizing project. Rocketfarm will help you choose the right hardware for your project. We can provide recommendations for all the necessary hardware and therefore provide you with a complete kit for advanced palletizing.
The kit can be installed, calibrated and commissioned in less than 1 day
1. Install the hardware and connect cables and hoses
2. Install the Pally URCap
3. Obtain a Pally license
4. Select the hardware equipment used in the project in the Pally URCap
5. Follow the step-by step installation wizard of the Pally URCap
6. Generate your pallet pattern in the Pally Pallet Builder
7. Upload the pattern to the robot
8. Ready to start palletizing!
- Czech Republic
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Software version requiredCB-series: Polyscope version 3.8 or higher.
E-series: Polyscope version 5.2 or higher.
Pally URcap: 2.4.1 or higher.
LIFTKIT URcap 1.0.6 or higher (if used)
Dimensions1.2 m2 footprint (hardware installation)
Dependencies1.2 m2 footprint (hardware installation)
Certifications and standardsAll components are UR+ and CE Certified
What's in the box?
- Pally Software by Rocketfarm
- Access to Pally Pallet Builder
- Operator’s interface
- Recommended Gripper such as Schmalz FXCB or Unigripper Co/light*
- Recommended Sensors such as SICK
- Cables and buttons
- Quick start guide
- Mounting base
- LIFTKIT by Ewellix**
Ready to start!
*Or gripper of your choice from UR+
**Not included if not needed