Robotiq Palletizing Solution - PE Series
Ease-of-use is redefined with the Robotiq Palletizing Solution. Open the box, and the hardware and software is already connected and ready to install.
Plan your program in just three steps, directly on the robot control device, with the Robotiq software suite's Material Handling Copilot. Copilot does the hard work for you: it automatically generates and optimizes all trajectories and robot movements, without needing any information beyond what you have already entered. That's the Robotiq touch! Quick to receive, quick to install, quick to program.
Do you need flexibility on your manufacturing lines? Our solution makes it easy to adapt to your needs. Whether being special product runs or high runners, our Copilot suite makes it easy and in a matter of minutes.
- Capacity: Up to 13 boxes per minute
- All the elements included in the box are connected, so you don't have to spend any time on this.
- Program directly on the robot control device in 3 easy steps. No need for an external PC.
- Earn an ROI faster than with other cobot solutions, because of the high performance cycle time. What makes it perform so well? Optimized motion control of the cobot. Plus, seamless movements also mean a longer life cycle for your cobot.
- Are you working with small boxes? Do you need to reach a certain height? Our solution can pick a wide range of boxes and cover extensive heights and pallet dimensions.
- The Robotiq Palletizing Solution fits easily within your existing floor plan, given its small footprint. No need to reorganize your floor layout around a central robot.
- Because safety is crucial, we have built an environment for safe integration. We also support third-party safeguard devices.
Get all the components you need to start palletizing with only one SKU. Once the base is installed set-up your palletizing application in 3 easy steps through our user-friendly Material Handling Copilot:
- Enter your box's dimensions and position
- Enter your pallet's dimensions
- Build your pallet's pattern and there you go! It's that simple.
Includes a urcap plugin
Robotiq Copilot URCap UCS-1.24.0
Robotiq Gripper URCap UCG-1.8.9
Software version requiredFor e-Series: Polyscope 5.11.5 or later
For CB-Series: Polyscope 3.15.3 or later
DimensionsSome specifications of the Palletizing solution:
Solution dimension (mm): 1434 x 809 x 1517 (L, W, H)
Shipping crate dimensions (mm): 1500 x 950 x 810 (L, W, H)
- Max Box throughput: up to 13 boxes/min (depends on box weight, dimensions, surface, pallet dimensions and layouts)
- Min Box dimensions: 50mm x 50mm x 50mm
- Pallet width: from 300mm to 1219 mm
- Pallet depth: from 300mm to 1219 mm
- Pallet height (empty): min 50 mm
- Pallet height (filled): max 1500 mm
- Max number of box patterns : 2
Certifications and standardsThe Palletizing solution: the product is considered as partly completed machinery and has been evaluated in accordance with the following harmonized standards:
- EN ISO 12100:2010
- 2011/65/EU + 2015/863 (RoHS Directive)
- 2012/19/EU (WEEE Directive)
- ISO 9409-1:2004
- AirPick gripper: ISO 4414 - 2010
What's in the box?
- PE Series Palletizing Solution Base
- PE Series Palletizing Solution Post
- Vacuum Gripper kit (optional)
- Gripper Coupling Kit
- Extra Reach Bracket
- Box Detection Sensor
- Material Handling Copilot
- Set of four casters
- Concrete Anchors
- Quick start guide Robotiq Palletizing Solution
license typeOne-time purchase