- UR+ certified vertical positioning axis for operating range extension of a Universal Robot
- Robust pillar design for industrial use, vibration free motion and virtually maintenance free
- No hardware/software development required, ready to use complete system solution
- UR Caps included for direct positioning access within the UR Polyscope environment
- Attachment threads for third party external cable management
- Ready to run in 30 minutes. Attach the robot to the pillar, plug in the cables and install the UR Caps plugin.
- Axis positioning is directly accessible in the UR Polyscope environment
- The maximum stroke range available ranges between 500 mm to 900 mm with a compact retracted height.
Software version requiredPolyscope 3.6 or higher
CertificationsEN ISO 12100-2
EN 61000-6-2 / EN 61000-6-3
DimensionsPillar: LxWxH 163 mm x 163 mm x height (height = stroke/2 + 265 mm)
Controller: LxWxH 365 mm x 150 mm 87 mm
What's in the box?
- Telescopic pillar
- Mounting plates
- USB drive with UR Caps software
- Mounting accessories
- Installation instructions
License typeOne-time purchase