- The 2F-140 offers Plug + Play integration with all Universal Robots models.
- You have full control over the Gripper to adjust its position, speed and force so that it grips your objects perfectly.
- The 2F-140 is e-Series ready, connecting directly to the UR e-Series wrist.
- Its electrical connection protectors improve safety, making the 2F-140 more collaborative.
- The 2F-140’s robust, factory-proven hardware is suitable for industrial environments.
- It offers seamless integration with Robotiq Plug + Play Product.
- Your robot can locate the right part with the Wrist Camera, and insert it correctly with the FT 300 Force
- Torque Sensor and 2F-140.
- You can also take your cycle times down a notch by using multiple grippers on one robot.
How does it work?
The 2F-140’s patented finger design enables both internal and external parallel gripping, as well as a unique encompassing grip model.
The 2F-140 also features unique embedded part detection and opening feedback.
Includes a URCap plugin:
- UR3, UR5, UR10
- UR3e, UR5e, UR10e
- CB2, CB3.0, CB3.1
Software version required:
Polyscope 3.4 and up is required to use the latest URCap plugin.
If using older version, visit support.robotiq.com and consult the archives. You can also contact Robotiq support to get previous versions.
Certifications and standards:
Meets the applicable basic requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC (CE).
Additionally the product declares in conformity with the following directives, according to which the product is CE marked:
2014/30/EU Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC)
2011/65/EU Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances (ROHS)
The following standards have been applied:
NF EN ISO 14539 2000 Manipulating industrial robots — Object handling with grasp-type grippers — Vocabulary and presentation of characteristics
NF EN ISO 12100 2012 Safety of machinery — General principles for design — Risk assessment and risk reduction
CEI 60204-1 Ed5.1 2009 Safety of machinery — Electrical equipment of machines — Part 1: General requirements
- 75mm wrist diameter
- 2F-140 has a 140mm opening and stroke.
What's in the box?:
- Coupling to install on UR robot
- Power and communication cable with USB adapter
- Screw kit
- USB stick to install the URCap*
- *URCap can be downloaded from support.robotiq.com
Free URCap software
Free URCap updates
EMC / noise level:
The product declares in conformity with the Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC) 2014/30/EU.
|Stroke (programmable)||140 mm|
|Grip force (programmable)||10 to 125 N|
|Form-fit grip payload||2.5 kg|
|Friction grip payload||2.5 kg|
|Gripper mass||1 kg|
|Position resolution (fingertip)||0.6 mm|
|Closing speed (programmable)||30 to 250 mm/s|
|Communication protocol||Modbus RTU (RS-485)|
|Communication protocol options (with external controller)||Modbus TCP, EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, DeviceNet, CANopen, EtherCAT|
The 2F-140, along with the 2F-85, are the world’s best-selling grippers for collaborative robots. Its Plug + Play integration adapts quickly to parts of various shapes and sizes.