7th Axis Range Extender
FeaturesKey benefits and features of Vention’s range extender for Universal Robots include:
▪ Fully customizable length, height, mounting orientation, and number of axes, to suit a broad range of applications.
▪ Driven by Vention’s plug-and-play linear motion technology, powered by Thomson Industries.
▪ Ships with everything needed for deployment, including all required sensors, wires, connectors and URCap software.
▪ Seamlessly integrates with the Universal Robots controller via Vention’s URCap for linear motion, eliminating the need for complex integration and third-party software.
▪ Available in several configurations within Vention’s public library, all of which are ready to be customized for specific use cases.
▪ Ships in 5-7 days with a pre-assembled linear axis
Does the product contain a URCap plugin?
UR3, UR5, UR10
UR3e, UR5e, UR10e
Software version required:
Polyscope 3.6.1 or 5.0.3
Certifications and standards:
Vention’s 7th Axis Range Extender is fully customizable in both length (585 - 2295 mm) and height (90-855 mm) depending on the application.
What's in the box?
Vention’s 7th Axis Range Extender arrives flat packed, including all required hardware, fasteners, motion controller, sensors, cables, linear axis and URCap USB.
One-time purchase, one URCap license needed for each 7th Axis Range Extender.
Fully modular and customizable range extender (7th-axis) for the Universal Robots family of collaborative robots.
With UR certified hardware and powerfull URCaps, this range extender can be commissioned in just days from design to delivery