VEE UR Starter Set
The VEE robot set based on a pneumatic vacuum generator is ideal for use in primary and secondary packaging processes and in pick & place applications. The set contains all the components required to build a complete gripper, making it easy to assemble and commission.
- Vacuum generation directly at the tool
- One-piece nozzle holder: Quick and easy cleaning
- Energy-efficient due to high suction power with low air consumption
- Bayonet lock: Tool-free change of the suction unit
- Suction unit can be replaced by a preconfigured 2 or 4 unit. In addition, a starter set with 120 parts can be purchased to set up a freely configurable suction unit
The robot set VEE contains a pneumatic vacuum generator which is connected to a vacuum end effector as a gripper by means of a bayonet lock and thus functions as a ready-to-connect gripper system. Attach the flange plate to your robot arm and mount the vacuum generator. You can then attach the vacuum end effector (gripper) to the vacuum generator using the bayonet lock. Finally, use a vacuum hose (available as an accessory) to connect the gripper to your compressed air supply"
Certifications and standards
- Regulation (EC) no. 1935/2004 and the individual guidelines contained in Regulation (EC) no. 10/2011
German Food and Feed Act (LFGB) - §31 LFG
- United States FDA regulations (US FDA Code of Federal Regulations, Title 21, CFR 177.1500)
Regulation (EC) No. 2023/2006 Article 7
These certifications and standards only apply to the plastic body parts of the end-effector and not to the suction cups. If FDA conform suction cups are needed please contact Schmalz.
- Width: 133 mm
- Height: 142 mm
- Diametre: 62.5 mm
- Weight: 219 g
What's in the box?
Vacuum End-Effector VEE
Flange Plate suited for all UR3 / UR5 / UR10
Flange Module for the connection of the Vacuum Generator and the Gripper
Vacuum End-Effector with 2 different Suction Cups (bellow and flat)
- Vacuum hose
- Vacuum End-Effector with 2 or 4 Suction Cups (bellow and flat)
- Vacuum End-Effector Starter Set with 120 parts
License typeOne-time purchase
Additional commentsWith the VEE online configurator from Schmalz, you arrive at an individually tailored end effector solution with just a few mouse clicks. The configurator creates a 3D PDF data sheet including parts list and CAD data. You can find the online configurator here