CM-1 C02 Cleaning Module
Robot Ready Eco-Friendly CO2 Cleaning Solution
Easy to install and operate, Reliabotics’ CM-1 features innovative, dry and cost effective technology for precision cleaning and surface preparation applications.The CM-1 can be used to enhance any surface prior to bonding applications such as painting, dispensing and welding. It can be used to clean oil films and debris after machining and surface finishing processes such as grinding and deburring.
The CM-1 UR+ kit comprises a compact table top process module and a three or six jet nozzle well suited for all types of surfaces that fits right at the end of your robot. Reliabotics’ CM-1 allows user to control and monitor the cleaning process by sending all types of alarms and safety protocols signals to the robot.
- The UR+ plugin makes this system first in the industry as a robot ready CO2 cleaning solution.
- Portable, user friendly, and easy to install.
- Program cleaning tasks in a matter of minutes.
- Eliminate the need to wash your parts with water or wipe them with solvents.
- Different end effectors make it perfect for small to medium size surfaces in automotive, aerospace, optics, glass, bio-medical, pharmaceutical, Electronics and semiconductor industries.
- Smart touchscreen gives easy access to select and modify all the recipes, alarms and warnings.
- Seamless remote control and monitoring to UR robot via Ethernet interface.
- The system requires 120 VAC, 15 A power, 100 psi clean dry Air and high-pressure liquid CO2.
The CM-1 module generates a high-speed C02 jet stream which is sprayed directly to the surface that is being cleaned leaving no particles, oils or any other residue behind. The smart touchscreen on front of the CM-1 provides full and easy access to modify all process parameters, alarms, and warnings. The cleaning paths can be easily programmed via the UR robot teach pendant which can also remotely control all CM-1 process modes (i.e. start, stop, cleaning) via the UR+ plugin interface.
Software version requiredPolyscope versions 3.9+ & 5.3+
DependenciesSystem requirements: power 120 VAC 1-phase 15amp, Air Compressor 100psi, High pressure liquid C02
DimensionsSystem Dimensions: 12.5" L X 9.25" W X14.5" H, weight is 20lbs
What's in the box?(1) CM-1 CLEANING MODULE, (1) C02 Hose with filter- 10 feet, (1) Air Hose - 10 feet, (1) Nozzle handle, (1) Nozzle Mount w/ 1/4" flat head screws, (1) nozzle LED Cable, (1) 120V power cord, M1 Fittings : 1/2 Quick Connect Air Hose, 1/8" NPT- 1/4" Compression Fitting, 1/8" NPT- AN4 Male Fitting, (1) UR Adapter Plate w/ 6mm flat head screws, (1) USB Drive w/ URCAP and Documentation, (1) Ethernet Cable, (1) Threadlocker Loctite®, (1) Blue L-Key 5 Mm Hex Size, 3-3/8" Overall Length, (1) Gold Hex L-Key 5/32" Size, (6) Bundle Spacer for 0.20" Wide x 0.06" Thick Cable Tie, Nylon Plastic & (6) Cable Ties Standard, 14-1/2" Long, Black **** Depending on Nozzle purchased with system will have (1) CE-3 Nozzle, (1) 1/4" NPT-AN6 fitting for CE3 nozzle and (1) CE-3 Nozzle Adapter or (1) CE-6 Nozzle, (1) 1/4" NPT-AN8 fitting for CE6 nozzle
License typeOne-time purchase