The NAST Automation conveyor is designed for the transport of piece goods in conjunction with Universal Robots Robots and is mostly used in pick-and-place applications. The servo driven conveyor offers a variety of different and freely selectable configuration options. A comfortable URCap simplifies installation and programming.
- Plug and play.
- Easily programmable by URCap with program nodes and diagnostics options
- Wide range of start and stop options for any application condition
- Servo drive with flexible mounting option
- Velocity selectable from 1 - 500 mm/s
- Various options can be selected (light barriers,guide rails, carrier, conveyor belts, etc.)
- Selectable length and width
- Adjustable height, position and inclination
- Conveyor tracking with quadrature encoder
- Based on 40mm aluminum profile, thereby countless integration and mounting options
- Flat design for low installation heights
- Flexible configuration of the inputs and outputs used
The conveyor can be conveniently integrated and configured into a robot program via a URCap. In this way, the operation and the speed of the conveyor can be controlled by the robot. It is also possible to start or stop the conveyor using a light barrier.
The length and width of the conveyor can be implemented according to your specifications. The optionally available guide rails as well as the carrier offer various adjustment possibilities, so you can easily adapt the conveyor to your needs.
Programming is done conveniently with predefined program nodes, directly in the robot controller. The pre-configured servo drive of the conveyor only needs to be connected to the robot controller.
The conveyor also provides a quadrature encoder signal, enabling easy implementation of conveyor tracking. This allows the robot to pick up or place parts from the running conveyor belt without having to stop it.
Software version requirede-series PolyScope ≥ 5.4
CB PolyScope ≥ 3.10
230V Power supply
Certifications and standards2006/42/EC— Machinery Directive, Annex II Section B
2014/35/EC— Low Voltage Directive (LVD)
2014/30/EU— Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
DimensionsStandard 1000 mm length, 80 mm width.
Carrier height adjustable.
What's in the box?NAST Conveyor (full configuration):
URCap and documentation on USB.
License typeOne-time purchase.