Cobot Welder, Powered by Beacon™
Meet Cobot Welder. The first and only cobot welding system developed with your welders in mind. Your skilled welders do not need to be robot programmers to be more productive. Cobot Welder utilizes a purpose built interface for welding that utilizes familiar technology to all welders - smart phones and web browsers. It's the easiest to use weld system available. Industrial-grade robot welding with consumer-level ease-of-use at a phenomenal price point!
The Cobot Welder is built on industry proven, standard equipment: Universal Robots UR10e; Miller's cobot welding package which includes the Invision 352 and S74 wirefeeder; Tregaskiss Tough Gun welding torch; Siegmund welding table (32" x 48"; 5/8" holes on 2" centers); and Hirebotics' welding software.
Typical lead time of 2 weeks and a 30 day return policy.
- Want to unlock welding productivity with your existing skilled welders? Cobot Welder uses app-based teach, not programming on a teach pendant, that can be performed on your phone, tablet, or web browser.
- Do you have a standard set of welding procedures? Build out your library of weld schedules and reuse them across different parts.
- Need to run a different set of parts today? Run previously taught parts back-to-back for A-side / B-side functionality, patterning, and more.
- Need to resequene welds to control heat input? Easily reorder welds with drag-and-drop functionality.
- Made a mistake and need to revert to a prior version? Easily restore previous versions of any part.
- Do you want to limit operators to running the cobot while having welders set up new parts? Assign role based access to each of your Cobot Welders.
- Need to check on production when you're not at the office? Get real-time production data, track consumables, and monitor utilization from your phone or on the web.
- Need help? Get immediate support from a live person or view how-to instructions and videos directly within the Beacon application.
- ... and of course, you can quickly teach a variety of welds and toggle between pulse and CV, toggle on weaving, and more.
Cobot Welder is the only cobot welding tool that empowers your skilled welders to take advantage of automated, robotic welding. With Cobot Welder, you don't need to trade your problem of not having skilled welders to not having skilled programmers. Cobot Welder is the only tool that leverages familiar technology and terminology so that YOUR welding experts can quickly be productive with automation.
include a urcapYes - Beacon by Hirebotics
Software version requiredPolyscope 5.10
DEPENDENCIESPower, shielding gas, wire.
Certifications and standardsN/A
DimensionsWelding table is 32" x 48" with 5/8" holes on 2" centers.
What's in the box?
Includes UR10e, Miller cobot welding package (Invision 352 welder, S74 wirefeeder), Tregaskiss Tough Gun welding torch, Hirebotics' smart puck, torch cable management, Siegmund welding table, Operator button box.
License typeOne-time equipment purchase plus annual software subscription.