Adaptable, extremely versatile and totally reliable!
The ASO SENTIR bumper® provides a safety protection to property and people and has excellent cushioning and overtravel. The individually designed foam cores gently buffer during overtravel and the integrated sensor in the SENTIR bumper© ensures fastest reaction paths.
The ELMON® safety relay acts as a link between bumper and robot arm and ensures a permanent monitoring of the safety bumper (Safety Category 3 / Performance Level ”d”).
Once the bumper is touched a secure stop signal is generated, so that workers or users of robot systems are protected against impacts and entrapment. A high degree of peace of mind is the result.
Developed and manufactured in-house, the outstanding appearance and feel are complemented by artificial leather covers.
Maximum shape stability and a secure barrier against external influences make our product an ideal choice. With more than 1 million switching cycles the SENTIR bumper® is extremely durable. No matter what shape, size, colour or material: we tailor the bumper to your needs!
- Robust design thanks to flexible and durable synthetic leather
- Insensitive to vibrations
- Resistant to many chemicals and substances
- Individual mounting and connection possibilities
- Minimal activation distances and high overtravel
- Well suited for applications that involve dust and other particles since no optics involved
- EC type-approved acc. to requirements of Annex 1 of the Directive 2006/42/EC (Safety Category 3 / PL”d”).
- Various shapes, colours and sizes available
- Easy mounting
The basic construction of the SENTIR bumper® consists of a foam core and a one-piece extruded sensor, with two contact elements located opposite each other, which are assembled on an aluminium profile.
The coating of the SENTIR bumper consists of artificial leather.
When the SENTIR bumper is compressed and the sensor is actuated, the monitoring device sends an immediate command to the control unit.
Cable break and manipulation is also monitored permanently by the electronic device.
Software version requiredPolyscope
Certifications and standards2006/42/EG
EN ISO 13856-3:2013
EN 12978:2003 + A1:2009
EN ISO 13849-1:2008/AC:2009
What's in the box?A SoftGripper Bundle contains everything you need to get started:
- An adapter for your robot
- A control box for house air
- An UR-Cap
License typeOne-time purchase