Pally Palletizing Software
Complex palletizing made easy!
Pally is a user friendly palletizing software, designed to fit a wide variety of palletizing projects reaching higher pallet loads and improved cycle times. A key benefit is the option to get your project validated by us upfront by running accurate simulations without the need for an actual robot. Use the Pally Pallet Builder to easily create the desired pallet layout, then we offer a free simulation of your project!
Pally offers great flexibility to handle changes in production where the operators easily and within minutes can program new products to be palletized. Optimized path planning enables improved speed and smooth robot movements which increase the longevity of the robot.
Contact us today and get your project validated. Do you already have a palletizing robot from UR and want to upgrade the software? Then we offer a 30 day free trial period for you to test it.
- Quick and easy installation
- Palletize 10 kg payload incl. gripper with the UR10, and 16 kg with the UR16
- Single or double grip products, speed up to 18 boxes/min (if pattern, product and payload allow it)
- Optimized path planning for higher speed and increased longevity of the robot
- High pallets through generic lifting column support, up to 2.15m
- 1 or 2 pallets
- Switch between patterns without reprogramming the software
- Create new patterns without downtime
- Generic support for any gripper
- Define the layers on the pallet, i.e. interlocking layers
- Specify the box orientation on the pallet, keep labels facing out
Pally is the perfect solution for everyone who wants a simple and robust software for their palletizing project.
It is installed, calibrated and up and running before lunch!
1. Install the Pally URCap
2. Obtain a Pally license
3. Select the hardware equipment used in the project in the Pally URCap
4. Follow the step-by step installation wizard of the Pally URCap
5. Generate your pallet pattern in the Pally Pallet Builder
6. Upload the pattern to the robot
7. Ready to start palletizing!
Software version requiredCB-series: Polyscope version 3.8 or higher.
E-series: Polyscope version 5.2 or higher.
What's in the box?Pally URCap
Pally Pallet Builder website
License typeOne-time purchase, includes the Pally URCap