Magswitch SmartMagGrip E30
The CoBot SmartMagGrip E30 is designed specifically to work well in the collaborative robot environment. It incorporates all of the same features as a typical Magswitch E-Series tool, including Variable Field Output (VFO) and integrated sensing technology.
The VFO allows for adjustability of the magnetic strength between 0 and 100% for de-stacking, picking single parts, or picking multiple parts. The integrated sensing technology can be used to determine or confirm the proper part is picked. The parts are taught to the tool through a simple learning process.
The Cobot SmartMagGrip E30 is currently supported with direct integration to Universal Robots through the Tool IO connector with a URcap communicating via RS-485.
- Electrically-Actuated, 24VDC, 1A
- Variable Field Output (VFO)
- SMART Technology to detect Proper Part Present
- Variety of Pole Shoe Options Included
- Up to 56kgf Holding Force
The parts are taught to the tool through a simple learning process. The tool adjusts its magnetic field based on a programmable input. The Cobot SmartMagGrip E30 is currently supported with direct integration to Universal Robots through the Tool IO connector with a URCap communicating via RS-485.
INCLudes a URCAP?MagswitchGripper - Magswitch software for setting up and controlling its tools
Certifications and standardsMeets the applicable basic requirements of Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC (CE)
DimensionsWeight = 1kg, Magnetic footprint = 31mm x 36mm, Height = 169.30mm
What's in the box?
- 81401484 - SmartMagGrip E30
- 88001123 - Pole Shoe Kit - 135 Degree V-Cut Pole Shoe Kit
- 8800782 - Pole Shoe Kit - Standard Flat Pole Shoe Kit
- 8800862 - Pole Shoe Kit - Thin Material Pole Shoe Kit
- 88001353 - Robot Mounting Plate - Straight Robot Mounting Kit
License typeOne-time purchase.
- 1101605 - CoBot SmartMagGrip E30.pdf
- 1101606 - Bin Picking Kit.pdf
- 1101607 - CoBot SmartMagGrip E30 URCap Manual.pdf