LU_Grippers - GPN Series
The GPN Series of the LU_GRIPPERS family is the light-weigh parallel gripping solution for Universal Robots arms. It is based on industrial pneumatic gripping modules with high reliability and it was designed to set up your application within minutes. Kit includes two fingers for standard applications, but custom fingers can be ordered separately. LU_GRIPPERS GPN Series is the easiest way of setting up a robust application with compressed air, as it only requires one air-line and is fully compatible with all Universal Robots models. If your application requires vacuum manipulation in various sizes and number of suction cups with on-board control and vacuum generator, you may have a look on our LU_GRIPPERS GVC Series.
- The GPN Series is based on industrial pneumatic gripping modules of one of the most important pneumatic systems manufacturers worldwide.
- The GPN gripper is available in three sizes with strokes from 20 to 80 mm. that covers most of the gripping applications.
- The gripping force range goes from 55 to 190 Newton that can be adjusted by the in-line air pressure.
- Control: The GPN Series integrates a 5/2 valve for the control of the gripper module without the need of any additional hardware.
- Position sensors: Two magnetic sensors can be adjusted along the gripping module for part detection and open or close positions.
- Connector: Both control and monitoring are connected through a single M12 connector in the gripper side. The cable M8 to M12 for the use with Universal Robots is included.
Mount the gripper in the robot mounting flange, connect the air-line to the valve and the cable between the robot tool connector and the gripper. Then the gripper can be controlled by digital I/O or by the included URCap for an easier control.
- Czech Republic
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Software version requiredPolyscope 3.8+ (CB Series)
Polyscope 5.1+ (e-Series)
- 92 x 97 x 124 mm
- 120 x 97 x 124 mm
- 180 x 97 x 124 mm
What's in the box?
- Gripping module
- Solenoid valve
- 2 pcs. magnetic sensor
- 2 pcs. basic finger
- Connection cable
- USB drive with Urcap and documentation
- Printed user manual
License typeOne-time purchase