Sick Safety: sBot Stop Package
Sick's sBot Stop is a safety system for safeguarding free accessible robot applications with the highlight of a fast and easy configuration of the safety laser scanner directly via the UR teach pendant.
Using this safety system, the robot will stop when a detected person gets too close to the robot working area. The robot will resume its activities at full operational speed as soon as the person leaves this area, providing you the highest productivity.
Sick's nanoScan3 Core safety laser scanner pairs with the Universal Robots e-series controller's safety features. The included URCap enables configuration directly via the UR teach pendant. The sBot Speed Package offers you a new way of safeguarding your robot application and achieve high productivity.
- Easy and fast Set-Up: Intuitive configuration using the robot hardware (UR teach Pendant)
- Smart Features like Smart Field definition, Fieldset teach-in, simultaneous scan data and automatic field fusion in case of the use of 2 laser scanners provides feedback though the GUI. This eases the setup, diagnostics, commissioning and validation.
- Safe Productivity: Automatic restart decreases the robot downtime during operation.
- Reduced Commissioning Efforts: Pre-Selected Hardware; Direct connection to URe Controller; Documentation compliant to relevant standards
- Free & Safe Access: Intelligent use of nanoScan3 safety laser scanner features; Pre-defined safety functions; High safety performance level – PLd
- Future Proof: Modular Concept allows combination with other SICK safety devices
- Set-up and verification: The sBot URCap software tool for the nanoScan3 makes it easy and fast to configure the safety laser scanner directly on the UR teach pendant thanks to smart features visualized through the GUI
- Smart Field definition
- Field Teach-In
- Automatic field Fusion
- Smart walls
- Easy validation & reporting.
- Operation: The nanoScan3 Core safety laser scanner is constantly monitoring the ground level around the robot. Thanks to the monitoring the area around the robot with one protective field and a warning field, it is possible to only stop the robot movement when a person is too close to the robot working area. As soon as the person leaves the area, the robot recovers its operating speed and becomes productive.
Includes a urcap pluginURCap name: nanoScan3 Tool - URCap
release version: 1.0.1
Software version requiredUR Polyscope version 5.6
DimensionsPackaged kit box: 370 x 285 x 235 mm (Length x Width x Height)
Volume: 23.828 cm3
Dependencies3-Position enabling button
certifications and standards
IEC 61508:2010, EN 62061:2005 + AC2010,2013,2015, EN ISO 13849-1, ISO 10218-2, IP65 (IEC 60529)
What's in the box1x nanoScan3 Core
1x nS3 Core Ethernet I/O System Plug
1x nS3 Mounting bracket; 10m Extension cable
Ethernet extension cable must be acquired separately according application layout.
License typeSingle License