- Seamless, cost-effective, end-effector integration
- Ease of use
- Incorporated MAC® valves and control board
- Common jaw mounting for application specific tooling
The Pneu-Connect package includes the gripper, the gripper mounting plate, and a cuff that connects directly to the cobot arm. The cuff makes it easy to attach a PHD pneumatic gripper to a Universal Robot and incorporates a built-in MAC directional control valve for opening and closing the gripper, requiring only one air-line.
This system comes with “UR CAP” software—an application specific to the UR robot. The CAP runs inside of the UR control software, and provides a graphical interface, making the programming and set-up of the pneumatic gripper easy to use and integrate through the UR Teach Pendant.
Software version requiredCB version 3.4+ and e-series 5.3+
Certifications and standardsN/A
DimensionsThere are various sizes of grippers that can be used.
What's in the box?
- Pneu-Connect mounting plate and cuff with integrated valves
- USB with UR Cap
- Fasteners, and switches if applicable
License typeOne-time purchase