CobotVNC is a URCap software that will allow you to remotely access your UR robot within the same local network through Virtual Network Computing (VNC).
This will allow you to view your robot’s teach pendant from any VNC client device, being able to safely control and program your UR remotely, as well as transfer files.
- Affordable software-only solution to remotely access your robot via VNC
- Transfer files bi-directionally between your robot and your computer
- Fully configure the software by setting your password, port, access level, etc.
- Ability to configure the VNC in full or view-only access mode
- Ability to start the VNC automatically when restarting the robot
- Ability to enable / disable the software quickly from the toolbar
- View real-time status of the VNC service and the number of clients
- Remote programming
- Remote assistance
- Remote debugging
- Remote backup
- Program deployment
- Robot training
- Robot demos
- Install the URCap and enter your license key
- Easily configure the robot VNC server (password, port, file transfer, etc)
- Remotely access the robot from any VNC client (PC, tablet or mobile)
For security reasons, when there is a VNC client controlling the robot a warning message is displayed and the teach pendant touchscreen is temporarily disabled. This only applies to the remote control in no view-only mode, in order to meet the security requirements of a single simultaneous robot control point (ISO 10218).
Software version requiredPolyscope software 5.3.0 (e-Series) / 3.9.0 (CB-Series) or higher
What's in the box?
- License of Use Certificate
- URCap plugin - CobotVNC
- User Manual
License typeLicense purchase options:
- Educational license
- Research license
- Industry license
- One-time purchase including one-year maintenance and installation support
- Temporary license for 1 year
- Annual maintenance and support subscription after 1st year