- Thirty different torque settings can be set on a single screwdriver
- For both hand-held / automated machines (External startup)
- Torque: 0.6 - 4.5Nm
- Nine speed settings available
- Automatic 3 step speed control function
- Two extermal I/O signal connection ports (NPN/PNP switchable, RS-232C)
- URCap compatible
1) Pickup a screw from a screw feeder or a screw tray by magnet or vacuum.
2) Move it to the fastening position and fasten the screw.
3) Twenty-six setting items such as torque setting and rotation speed can be set with the URCap.
Includes a urcap pluginYes, nittokohkiscrewdriver-1.2.5.urcap
software version requiredPolyscope version 5.9.1
dependenciesPower source: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz,
Requires optional power cord,
Requires separate vacuum pump,
Requires screw feeder (sold in the market)
certifications and standardsType approved
dimensionsScrewdriver: 240 x 51 (mm), 39.5 mm dia.
Controller: W 192 x H 88 x D 160 (mm)
What's in the box?Electric screwdriver: DLV45C12L
Connection cable: DLW9078
Instruction manual: 1 pc.
BIT NK35 (No.2×7×75): 1 pc.
License typeOne-time purchase