End Of The Arm Tool (EOAT) for vacuum based pick & place operations. The system can be assembled on the UR 3, UR 5 or UR 10 collaborative robots and the included pneumatic actuator and components allow for a direct connection to the robot wrist and to the pneumatic power source.
- A unique design for UR 3, UR 5 and UR 10
- No electric cables along the robot arm: direct connection to M8 plug connector of the robot
- Easy to install and without any configuration (plug & play solution)
- Embedded vacuum generator, valve and solenoid
How does it work?
Mount the system with the included mechanical flange to the wrist of the robot and connect the main valve inlet to the pneumatic power source. The system can be electrically connected directly to the M8 plug connector at the wrist of the robot (not cables along the robot arm). The system can be operated via digital output from the tool interface of the UR robot.
Certifications and standardsDirective 2006/42/CE Directive
UNI EN ISO 12100 part 1 and 2
Dimensions306 x 228 x 135 [mm]
What's in the box?
- Vacuum based gripping system with vacuum cups
- pneumatic valve
- vacuum generator
Additional commentsThe product can be requested under the number KIT-UR-V at GIMATIC.
Delivery with standard vacuum cups (HNBR). Ask GIMATIC for different vacuum cups.