FerRobotics Easy Finishing Kit
VERSATILE AUTOMATION KIT FOR COBOT SURFACE TREATMENT
FerRobotics Easy Finishing Kit is one of the most flexible material removal and surface finishing cobot tools on the market. The decisive advantage is the system's own active force compliance and contact intelligence combined with easy programming with RoboDK Simulation-Software.
The patented Active Compliant Technology ensures adjustable contact force with intuitive adaptation to the workpiece and also guarantees optimal process quality. The Easy Finishing Kit automates all batch sizes ingeniously simple, reliable and flexible.
Surface treatment: Grinding, sanding, polishing, cleaning, stripping paint, brushing, deburring, ...
All materials: Steel, aluminium, titanium, magnesium, carbon, plastic, wood, ceramic, coconut fibres, …
Defined contact force
Interactive compensation of surface tolerances up to 35 mm with guaranteed consistent contact force. No adaptation of the robot tracks.
Integrated gravity compensation
The process force remains constant even with changing orientations. No additional programming required in the application.
Passive security and high-speed control
Mechatronic actuator and sensor element with high degree of process security using a robust mechanical construction with integrated passive security and high-speed control.
Flexible automation kit
The versatile and user-friendly plug & play tools are suitable for surface processing of almost all shapes and materials. Tool change ingeniously simple and flexible.
- User-friendly package solution
- For a broad variety of surface treatments e.g. grinding, sanding, polishing, cleaning, stripping paint, brushing, deburring, etc.
- For a large variety of materials e.g. steel, aluminum, titanium, magnesium, carbon, plastic, wood, ceramic, coconut fiber, etc.
- Modular and flexible, therefore quicker tool change
- Individual control of all process parameters: feed rate of the robot, speed of the tools and contact force on the surface
- Precisely even surface appearance thanks to a process-optimized package solution
- Automated tolerance compensation
- No post-processing
- Even contact force: the entire system is force calibrated and ensures precise application of force
- Minimal programming effort and almost no start-up time
- Automates almost all manual grinding work
- The URCap plugin makes this a seamless integration with your Universal Robot Pendant
The communication to the FerRobotics Easy Finishing Kit is set up and checked in the installation node and you can choose which device you are using. The three process parameters can be set in the program node. The device drive is controlled by the URCap via a pneumatic valve. The tool path is set by the user via independent programming or via RoboDK Software.
- Czech Republic
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Software version requiredE-series - Software Version 5.1+
CB-series 3.1 - Software Version 3.8+
24 V DC / 4 A
ø 6 mm compressed air for the flange,
max. 7 bar, 30 µm,
ISO 8573-1 Kl.3
(oil & water free)
Ø 12mm compressed air for the devices, max. 6.2 bar
Certifications and standardsDIRECTIVE 2006/42/EG OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND COUNCIL of 17 May 2006 regarding machines and the amendment to Directive 95/16/EG (Revised Version)
- EN 349 Safety of Machinery; Minimum spacing to avoid crushing limbs
- EN 1050 Safety of Machinery – Guidelines for risk assessment
- EN ISO 9409-1 Industrial Robots – Mechanical interfaces - Section 1: Sheets
- EN ISO 12100 Sections 1+ 2 Safety of Machinery – Basic concepts, general guidelines on layout
- ROHS COMPLIANCE 2002/95/EC
DimensionsThis product ships in a box for easy storage and safe handling.
avg. length 150mm
avg. width 200mm
avg. height 300mm
avg. weight 6 - 8 kg
What's in the box?
- ACF-K - head
- ACF-K - tool
- Control box
- 5m control cable
- 24V power supply adapter
- 5m air supply tube Ø6 mm for ACF-K - head
- 5m air supply tube Ø 12mm for the tool
- 5m grounding cable
- Air control valve
- Valve connection cable
- Mounting screws and pin
- USB Data stick
- Control box key and tool accessories depending on chosen tool
- RoboDK Software License
License typeOne-time purchase