EMI Gripper Kit – 3D-V
The Pneumatic 3D-V Vacuum Kit for Universal Robots by EMI is a fully customizable 3D printed End of Arm Tooling that can be made to meet your specific handling needs. Any custom 3D-V kit can have up to 16 vacuum cups within a 375mm x 275mm footprint. EMI can provide the ideal tool to you that is both lightweight and smart with an integrated sensing module. The development of the 3D-V Vacuum kit comes from years of successful use and implementation of Additive Manufactured components to compliment custom End of Arm Tools since 2013.
- Fully customizable: (1-16) vacuum cups with variable spacing.
- Choose from over 700 in-stock vacuum cups from hi-temp, non-marking to anti-static and foam cups.
- Integrated Vacuum Generator with a monitoring switch for part confirmation.
- Internal manifold inside the core of the frame to reduce hazards from tubing.
- Lightweight 3D printed frame made out of durable nylon.
- Vacuum cups can be fixed or mounted on suspensions for offset surfaces.
The 3D-V Vacuum Kit is easy to install and operate. Simply connect your 6mm compressed air line, your 4-wire cable to the controller box, install EMI’s URCap to your UR3, UR5 or UR10, and your Pneumatic 3D-V Vacuum Kit is ready to expand the capabilities of your Collaborative Industrial Robot.
DimensionsVaries per configuration.
What's in the box?
- Gripper kit
- Wiring harness
- USB drive
- Solenoid valve
- Tubing clamps with straps
- Mounting hardware
- User manual
- Gripper datasheet.
License typeOne-time purchase
Additional CommentsPlease see the 3D-V configuration datasheet at EMIcorp.com