EMI Cobot-Ready Conveyor
EMI's Cobot Ready Conveyor model is a lightweight, durable extruded aluminum frame conveyor, featuring an internal drive, Ethernet connection, photo-eye workpiece detection, URCap for easy programming on Universal Robots. Available in a wide range of lengths and widths to meet your specific needs.
- EA-PLC - UR with Ethernet Connection
- EA-ID (Internal Drive) with variable speed
- 70 FPM maximum belt speed
- Two Photo Sensors: Infeed/Discharge
- Single V-Guide blue polyurethane belting
Included URCap Features:
- MODBUS communication via Ethernet Cable
- Simple UR Teach pendant interface
- Speed Control
- Directional Control
- Test Functionality
- Compact PLC indexing control
- Robot indexing, box filling, and process control
- Continuous run mode
- Accepts momentary or maintained signals
- Easily adjustable digital timers
EMI’s Cobot Ready Conveyors are designed to be integrated with your Universal Robot to provide continuous part transfer and are ideal for pick and place, machine tending, and packaging applications. This allows the Cobot and EMI Conveyor to interact without the use of an operator, while increasing productivity and reducing labor intensive jobs in today’s work environment.
Coupled with EMI’s URCap, any UR can easily control the conveyor’s speed and direction. Set-up is easy, simply connect the included Ethernet cable to your Universal Robot’s control box and install the URCap.
Include a URCap
Software version required:
Certifications and standards:
Varies by design.
What's in the box:
Conveyor, Manual, Ethernet Cable, USB Drive w/ URCap, EMI Literature.
One time purchase.