Datalogic IMPACT Robot Guidance for Smart Cameras and Vision Processors
The Datalogic IMPACT Robot Guidance URCap allows users to quickly and easily interface between any Datalogic Smart Camera or Industrial Vision Processor. With a simple calibration and setting of a pick point, your robot guidance application will be up and running with minimal effort.
Datalogic’s IMPACT software is a proven platform that lets users solve not only guidance, but many other machine vision applications with an intuitive drag and drop interface. With over 100 vision tools and a suite of hardware options you will be able to solve your robot guidance and other inspection needs.
- Reduces the time needed to learn and install a vision system to guide the robot, whether it is a smart camera or an industrial vision processor. One software package solves both.
- The intuitive drag and drop programming environment of Datalogic IMPACT software gives users the performance they need with the ease-of-use to be up and running quickly.
- Whether going through the URCaps Quick Guide or Reference Manual you will be able to calibrate and set up your pick point with ease.
- Download the Datalogic IMPACT URCap file from Datalogic.com/URCaps
- Download and open the URCaps Quick Guide or Reference Manual
- Install the URCap file onto your Universal Robot
- Follow the steps to connect the camera to the robot
- The steps in the guide will help you set up calibration (align the camera with the robot coordinate system) and set up a locate to establish a pick point.
Software version required:The UR Caps Plugin V1 is compatible with all Datalogic Smart Cameras and Industrial Vision Processors with IMPACT software version 12.2.1 and higher.
Dimensions1. P-Series – 75 mm x 54 mm x 43 mm
2. E-Series Camera – 29 mm x 29 mm x 54 mm
What's in the box?Reference Guide, URCaps Plugin.
License typePurchase the Smart Camera or Industrial Vision Processor. The URCap file and associated vision files are free to download.