3D Machine Vison System RV1100 / RV500 / RV300
Canon 3D Machine Vision System RV Series enables high-speed and high-precision three-dimensional recognition of a wide range of parts, including curved, with fewer features and ones with complex structures.
RV Series URCap eliminates a need of creating a calibration program and makes it easy to create a robot picking script. This removes the burden of connecting Universal Robot to Canon 3D machine vision, which works as the eyes of a robot.
- Parts in various piles can be recognized.
- Compact and lightweight, due to the superior heat radiation design.
- Fan-less, maintenance-free and resistant to oil mist. (IP 54 equivalent)
- Projector and camera housings are integrated - there is no need to adjust the position of cameras and light sources during the installation.
- Passed safety and certification tests in Japan and overseas – supports global expansion.
- Shorter set-up time thanks to the simple procedure and the operation.
- Friendly GUI that can be used by anyone without special skills.
- Easy set up - Loading parts 3D CAD model and taking five pictures generates necessary information for recognition.
- Quick parts detection - by using an automatically created dictionary based on the look of the parts, and a CG technique.
- Precise CAD fitting – by fitting 3D CAD model to 3D point cloud and a 2D grayscale image at the same time.
Yes. RV Series URCap 1.0.0
Software version requirede-Series:5.9
SDK : 1.11.0
CertificationsElectrical Appliances and Materials Safety Act (Enacted by: Japan)
VCCI (Enacted by: Japan)
LVD (CE) (Enacted by: EU/EFTA)
EMC Directive (CE) (Enacted by: EU/EFTA)
Directive 2002/96/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) effective as of Jan. 27 2003 (Enacted by: EU/EFTA)
[RoHS] Restriction of Hazardous Substances (Enacted by: EU/EFTA)
REACH (Enacted by: EU/EFTA)
Compliance with UL (Enacted by: USA)
FCC (Part.15 (Enacted by: USA))
Korean Wireless Telegraphy Act_KCC (Enacted by: Korea)
Management Methods for Controlling Pollution by Electronic Information Products
(Enacted by: China)
Indication requirements in China (Enacted by: China)
3D Machine Vision Head : 480 x 420 x 360mm, 9.0kg
Power Supply Box : 480 x 310 x 210mm, 4.9kg
3D Machine Vision Head : 252 x 206 x 129mm, 6.5kg
Power Supply Box : 333 x 177.4 x 99.2mm, 3.8kg
What’s in the box?3D Machine Vision Head, Power Supply Box, Cables, 3D Recognition Software
License typeOne-time purchase