Cobot Palletizer by Vention
Vention's cobot palletizers are entirely modular and easy-to-operate solutions to palletize a wide variety of products. Equipped with an intuitive operator interface, cobot palletizers are available in one- or two-pallet configurations and come with several options for vertical range extension, infeed and outfeed conveyor, end-of-arm tooling, and safety.
Save on time and cost by deploying your palletizer yourself, supported by a step-by-step integration guide, assembly drawings, a proven URCap, and remote, guided assistance from our team of experts. Our palletizers have been built and tested so that they can be put into production in a single day, from unpacking to startup, with minimal on-site assembly or configuration.
- Up to 8 picks per minute (or higher with multibox picks).
- Fully customize your solution with Vention's ecosystem of modular hardware.
- Integrate infeed belt conveyors or roller conveyors for added coverage.
- Create and run new pallet configurations in under 5 minutes without writing a single line of code with an intuitive operator interface.
- Select optimal electric or compressed air vacuum grippers.
- Easy access with fenceless safety all around the robot cell.
- Support tall pallets up to 2.15m or 86" by adding vertical range extension.
SETUP (less than 1 day):
1. Select and customize your palletizer from Vention's Designs library.
2. Receive pre-assembled with remote assistance.
3. Plug into standard 110V outlet.
4. Follow step-by-step instructions to hand-teach pick positions and pallet positions.
5. Ready to run the first program.
OPERATION (up to 8 picks per minute):
1. Create a pallet configuration from the code-free web-based interface.
2. Download configuration to USB.
3. Upload to robot teach pendant.
4. Select the configuration to run based on the given day's production run.
Includes a urcap
Yes (Pally, Vention or Ewellix, and Schmalz if applicable)
Software version requiredCB-series: Polyscope version 3.8 or higher.
E-series: Polyscope version 5.2 or higher.
DimensionsPayload up to 12.5kg
Operating footprint of 63 x 118 in. (with 2 pallets, but not including conveyor).
Standard configuration ships in a single 60 x 60 x 48 in. crate.
Compressed air 75-90psi (only with venturi-style gripper)
What's in the box?- Complete integration guide
- Vention hardware (varies based on your design)
- Choice of gripper (Schmalz FXCB gripper kit or Millibar custom gripper kit)
- Pally URCap powered by Rocketfarm
- Choice of Vention column or LIFTKIT from Ewellix (linear actuator, mounting plates, controller, URcap, cables, mounting accessories)
- Safety equipment of your choice
- Accessories of your choice (sensors, stack light, drag chain, etc)
License typeOne-time purchase, includes the Pally URCap and the Vention or Ewellix URCap