Automatic & Manual Tool Changer
The WINGMAN Tool Changer System provides EASY automatic and manual tool change on your UR robot.
All in one – Plug and Play – Right out of the box.
The WINGMAN is installed and deployed for automatic tool change in few minutes with your favorite UR robot and robot tools - Plug and Play.
Simply, bolt on the parts, install the URcap and teach one waypoint for each tool you deploy. As you setup the rest of your robot program, you will find the manual tool change feature being a convenient help in completing your robot program faster.
With automatic tool change, your UR robot will be able to deploy more tools, complete more work and generate more output.
Curious about how much more you can do with your UR robot in combination with easy automatic tool change?
- Automatic and manual tool change in one device.
- Plug and Play in few minutes.
- Patented Fail-Safe locking mechanism.
- Super compact and super strong (Rated payload 33 kg and only 30 mm high)
- Designed and tested for cobot safety (ISO/TS 15066).
- Two (2) integrated M5 ports for pass-through of compressed air or vacuum.
- Click-on modules with two (2) M7 ports for pass-through of high flow compressed air or vacuum.
- Click-on modules with std. UR connectors (M8/8pin) for pass-through of electricity.
- All tool changer parts are surface treated high grade aluminum.
- Compact holder that holds the robot tools when they are not located on the robot.
- URcap software.
The WINGMAN is an all mechanical “new school” automatic tool changer device that does not need compressed air to activate the couple and decouple mechanism unlike traditional “old school” tool changers. Automatic tool change only depends on the robots movement through space to work. This means that anyone that can teach waypoints on an UR robot can install and deploy the WINGMAN Tool Changer System in few minutes – No need for compressed air installations, hoses, air valves and associated I/O setup.
Includes a urcap pluginYes
Software requiredCB3 series installed with Polyscope version 3.13 or later.
e-series installed with Polyscope version 5.8 or later.
dependenciesThe WINGMAN's automatic tool change feature only depends on the robots movement through space to work. The automatic tool change feature is completely independent of electricity, compressed air or vacuum to work.
DimensionsOuter diameter: 75 mm (without pass-through modules attached)
Combined height: 30 mm.
Combined weight: 260 g.
Certifications and standardsCE decleration (2006/42/EC).
Cobot safety (ISO/TS 15066).
Load tested (Report 911748).
What's in the boxExample kit includes (WM1-K-05-01):
1 x Robot part w. bolts and pin.
2 x Tool parts.
2 x Tool part holders (forks) w. wing screws.
1 x Electrical pass-through module for robot part.
2 x Electrical pass-through modules for tool part.
1 x Electrical cable.
1 x High flow pass-through module for robot part.
2 x High flow pass-through module for tool part.
1 x Hose fttings set for one robot part and two tool parts.
1 x USB with URcap licensed for use on one robot.
1 x Case for convenient transport and storage.
License typeOne-time purchase