Automatic and manual tool changer
MAXIMIZE ROBOT PERFORMANCE
Get robots work and switch automatically and autonomously between multiple tasks and tools in the same work process.
SMARTSHIFT universal tool changer system provides quick and easy deployment and redeployment of tools and is capable of handling various parts and processes in one workflow and in all collaborative applications.
SMARTSHIFT ensures compatibility on all UR robots and a wide range of tools.
The products have a unique, patented design and functionality that combines high strength, speed, and precision to achieve higher robot application performance.
SMARTSHIFT tool changer system is modular and upgradable from manual to automatic clutches, enabling mechanical, pneumatic, and electrical connection.
UR CAP is available, which ease the integration and programming of the tool changer.
SMARTSHIFT system is profitable for any industry and application regardless of size and type of business
- Smart and modular system enables both mechanical, pneumatic and electrical connection,
- Use more than one tool with seamless transition between tools,
- Automatic exchange tools and perform various work tasks without stopping,
- Replace a faulty or worn-out tool and eliminate production stop,
- Perform strong facilitating precision within 50 microns up to 1000 Newton static load,
- Electrical connectors - 8 pins with 24V 1 AMP,
- Installation and programming with UR cap enables easy usage,
- Lightweight components that maximize use of the robot
- Unique patented design that combines strength, speed, and precision and qualifies hundreds of thousands of shifts.
Find the center point of the SMARTSHIFT by moving the robot master with the tool holder into the tool pocket. Then call the various tools in the robot program and activate the operations you want the specific tool to perform and you are up running! The robot will pick up the tool, perform the requested operation and then return the tool into the tool pocket. It is that easy!
Software version requiredVision 1.0
DimensionsRobot master Outer diameter 63 mm, flange diameter 31,5mm h7, Reference diameter 50mm. Tool holder Outer diameter 63mm, flange diameter 31,5 mm h7, Reference diameter 50 mm. Tool pocket 180 mm x 140mm x 25 mm
What's in the box?According to your request: Automatic tool changer consists of: robot master, tool holders and tool pockets with pneumatic or/and electrical connection.
License typeOne-time purchase