Robotic actions are adapted in real-time to human actions, in order to efficiently integrate manual and automatic activities.
Based on the operator and his hands entrance in specific work areas, Smart Robots understands the operators actions and the sequence of work and can determine what task the cobot(s) should do next.
Operator motions and actions are tracked in 3D and compared with the correct sequence of operations, providing guidance in real-time and feedback in case of errors, to reduce scrap and rework costs.
Human Collision Avoidance
The system detects human movements (body, arms, hands) and human-robot distance in real-time, and it slows down or halts the robot to prevent a collision from occurring.
The robot can be controlled without the need of a physical interface; the operator can directly interact with the robot to change robot tasks and ask for specific operations.
Recognize presence and position of objects in the work-area (feature to be customized on customer need).
- Productivity: human and robot working together on the same objects in a single station are productive as much as two operator stations.
- Quality and efficiency: increase quality of repetitive actions and prevention of human errors in real-time.
- Flexibility and reconfigurability: fast configuration and easy programming, allows stations to be modified with little effort and low-investment tooling.
- Improve operator ergonomics.
- No specialized worker is needed to use the robot, thanks to intuitive and adaptive human-robot interface.
How does it work?
Make your own collaborative application!
It is easy in just four steps:
1. Fast and easy installation
Fix the product to standard aluminium profile structures with the supplied articulated support; connect it to household power supply, to the robot controller with ethernet cable and to a common monitor.
2. Autocalibration of the sensor
Direct the field of view of the sensor to the working area, place the QRcode, enter its coordinates and sensor autocalibration is done.
3. Intuitive and rapid configuration
Define in UR robot configuration panel the areas and human actions to be monitored by the product.
4. UR robot programming
In your UR robot program insert Smart Robots functionalities provided with URcap file. Robot tasks are written in dependence of human actions, with simple if-else-while structures.
Start working efficiently!