Rapid Vise UR+ Kit
Precisely automate your existing milling machine vises without overhauling your current production line. The Rapid Vise UR+ Kit is turnkey: CNC Vise Actuator(s), a pneumatic control box, cables, airlines and sensors along with UR Cap software allows you to control each vise through the Universal Robot Polyscope Interface. Simply integrate this kit into your existing production line and enjoy precise and repeatable vise automation.
- Repeatability of <.0002" *measurement over 100 cycles with Kurt DX6 Crossover vise, other vises may vary*.
- High quality three position valves.
- IP67 open switch (sensor) for a closed loop work holding system.
- Magnetically mounts onto robot control box for quick installation.
- Accommodates up to four CNC Vise Actuators.
- Clamping torque adjustable up to 50 ft-lbs.
- 225 degrees rotational travel.
- Fits most manually operated 6" milling machine vises with 3/4" hex handle.
- Does not un-clamp if power or air pressure is lost.
- Seamless operation from UR installation and Program tabs.
Install Pneumatic control box onto robot control box. Mount CNC Vise Actuator(s) onto Vise(s) and connect airlines and from control box to actuator(s). Connect valve wires and sensor wires into UR control box. Set each vise's pressure and then build your program using the URCap to begin controlling your vises directly from the UR Robot Teach Pendant.
urcap includedyes; RDSViseActuator-1.0.1.urcap
Software version requiredE-Series= version 5.9.1 or up. CB3 robots= versions 3.14.1 or up
Compressed air 90-150psi [6-10bar]. Max torque is available with 150 psi [10bar].
CNC Vise Actuator: 8.13" x 3.03" x 3.00" [206 x 76 x 77mm]
Pneumatic Control box footprint: 8.50" X 2.00" X 6.250" [216 x 51 x 159mm]
What's in the box?CNC Vise Actuator 1 Pneumatic Control Box with 1-4 Adjustable Vise Ports.
1/4" OD X 25' bonded airline. Pre-Terminated valve cable & M8 sensor cord.
USB Drive containing URcap and UR+ Quickstart Video.
License typeOne-time purchase